After years of racial slurs and abuse Meghan and Harry "Quit"

Like I said, none of that is “theirs” yet they want to keep it. They have specifically stated such.

You said they only wanted security monies. That is false. They continue to want what they are given now (again look up what financial independence means) minus the 5%.

They want to leave the family and play house on their own yet expect the family to continue to provide for them.

Again, what I said was accurate. ‘We’re running away from home to be financially independent, but please continue to provide for us.’

They are not running away from the “Family” they are running away from the Crown.
and will no longer be public official and receive public money.

I don’t suspect Harry is going to stop talking with his Father and Grandmother, but he is going to stop performing Crown Duties.

when they talk of financial independence they are talking about getting money from the Crown aka the government.

Then they don’t need the Duchy money do they? They can live off Harry’s inheritance and truly be ‘financially independent’. They have already stated they will do some Royal duties that they want to do. You know, the one’s where Megs can get her pic all over the media such as TTC. Opening hospitals and such, nah, too boring.

Face it, the two spoiled brats want all the trappings and none of the work. Maybe old two-faced Trudeau will pick up their security costs and you can feel better about taking care of the poor little sods.

Co-dependents.