Adderall Shortage Persists as Opioid Settlement Triggers Pharmacy Constraints

The Rolling Stones…from the 60s if I remember correctly?

Ah, so plagiarism

…applied in a timely manner that shed light regarding the drug use of mothers’ at this time.

Plagiarism with a rationalization then.

“Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.” - Jack Handey

2 Likes

Thank God we’re a society of drug addicts and pill poppers then. :rofl:

3 Likes

The Drug Enforcement Administration said late Friday it plans to reinstate once longstanding federal requirements for powerful drugs that were waived once COVID-19 hit, enabling doctors to write millions of prescriptions for drugs such as OxyContin or Adderall without ever meeting patients in person.

More screwing over patients.

Meeting in person does…what? Does the doctor have to smell their breath to doctor better? This is a dumb rule.

1 Like

It’s not just opioids in short supply. Drugs used to treat cancer and attention deficit disorder (ADHD) are also hard to get.

Egged on by politicians, the Drug Enforcement Administration also aggressively cut production quotas for opioids and other controlled substances, reducing the supply of oxycodone by 65% and hydrocodone by 73% since 2013.

All of these problems have the same damn root. Democrats, especially, are dead wrong on this issue. There are too many impositions on patients.

3 Likes

An Adderall shortage might benefit male children.

3 Likes

adderall shortage is NOT why the kids can’t do math…

3 Likes

If there’s a shortage on meth adderall, we should celebrate.

3 Likes

If they’re more likely to fail out of school because of behavioral problems, emotional disregulation, and other elements of ADHD (for example), I don’t think that will benefit anyone. Likewise, older people will have a harder time with focus, productivity, and job loss. I’ll be curious to see if there any macroeconomic correlations with the shortage.

It will benefit the students who stay.

And who knows, maybe if it gets bad enough, the quacks will come up with an education system that doesn’t drug little boys to sit like zombies in a chair 7 hours a day.

2 Likes

We had outdoor recess. Morning lunch afternoon. Something to look forward to and get tired enough to sit for lessons.

No time. Got to learn about trannys.

1 Like

So crazy. Even in the 1970’s many of our teachers were hippie light.

They weren’t obese though.

I revile the drugging kids into compliance state that exists.

2 Likes

OH! I love this game! It’s called Find The Fat People in The 70’s

Here’s a link to a bunch more pictures of people in the 70’s. First one to find the fat person gets a twinkie!

2 Likes

People with ADHD performed quite well for thousands of years walking behind the rear end of a mule. That doesn’t mean they could perform well in a college classroom. Same thing with people who need glasses.

3 Likes

It was fair sport to make fun of fat people then as they were so rare.

Like finding a Bigfoot.

2 Likes

I still get a laugh at the angry, drug-addled responses I got for having the nerve to dislike the Pill Popper’s Industry. Good times. :rofl:

2 Likes