Adam Schiff: Trump faces real prospect of jail time once he leaves office

I have no problem with a Trump indictment. I do have a problem with delaying it until after he leaves office.

I believe a sitting President can be indicted, tried, convicted and imprisoned and I believe that if a charge can be brought, it should be brought now.

I take no partisan pleasure in this. I take no pleasure at all in this. It is unfortunate that he was nominated and elected in the first place. But I do believe strongly in justice and I believe strongly that justice should not be delayed and being President of the United States creates no entitlement to delay or exemption from justice.

If Clinton had been elected and the business against her played out to an indictable situation, I would recommend the EXACT SAME course of action.

4 Likes

Trump should pardon himself and all of his family.

Listen to them complain about showing an awkward photo of Schiff after all the stock photos of Trump in awkward situations or just plain cartoons that they couldn’t get enough of.

The other side of that is every small county prosecutor in the country could tie up any President and disable the will of the people on some charge that might take months to clear up.

1 Like

Trump supporters very much seem to care what happens to Hillary.

I wish her well as long as she is out of politics.
And I’m not saying that the DOJ or whoever should not bring charges, just that it isn’t my particular concern.

Trump was indeed wanting to lock her up during the campaign. After elected, he sort of lost interest didn’t he?

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

That’s a haunt your dreams type stare that drudge found.

I like it.

There will be more of that.

twice

once for “Law”. the second for “Order”.

1 Like

You’re a very rare exception, every other trump supporter wants her indicted, including almost everyone in the CEC.

You can’t figure out why he might be indicted?

Did you post that in response to what I said by mistake?

But the Red Hat Mob didn’t lose interest.

■■■■■ even a day before the mid terms in 2018, the Red Hat Mob was chanting “Lock Her Up!”

What mistake? The mistake you never edited?

?
10 stranges

This is where we are at now…the fact that it wasn’t flagged is surprising.

You guys actually believed trump wanted to #lockherup that’s funny you got played like a fiddle

1 Like

A lot of 'em still do.

Since when is flagging to flag strange things? If that was the case, all your posts would be flagged. :slight_smile:

I remember them cheering on Comey for reopening the Clinton case, days before the election. And now they say Comey conspired to elect Clinton AND that what Comey did was bad, warranting his firing. These trumpers are ■■■■■■■ insane

1 Like