Adam Schiff: Trump faces real prospect of jail time once he leaves office

What an airtight argument

@Apocalypto Hey man! Conan said we were supposed to meet for some reason.

Not if he’s indicted now. If he’s indicted now under seal, it stops the clock from ticking.

1 Like

He may have been reading some of your posts at the time that photo was taken.

6 Likes

OK…that made me laugh.

Nice to meet you, lib.

That’s funny.

Is that the best you can do?

Trump is cornered. He has to run again to try to avoid our laws and being held accountable.

Only we voters can do anything about it.

In the Chief of Staff thread you’re complaining about a poster calling Trump “fat donald”. I hope you’re not being a hypocrite here.

4 Likes

Classy. 10char

At this point, I think it’s a shade premature, but it’s certainly within the realm of possibility given what came out on Friday. And I love that Trumpoids are playing this like alternate reality. Makes them look foolish, but what’s new about that?

Great post.

The Trump Presidential Rikers Isle Library

that’s hilarious.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m just not convinced that Republicans are willing to take the short term hits dealing with Trumpist rage should they abandon Donald.

Great, well-thought out argument!!! Well done ■■■■■■■■■ we’re all very proud of you!

Sweet burn.

I never ever thought it was OK to consider sending any President to jail for any misdeeds…up until NOW. This punk is so deserving of that total humiliation.

Why the heck should we care what happens to him after he leaves office?
I wish everyone well but this is a political forum. IMO that would be a personal problem the moment he leaves office.