Adam and Steve- Here we go again

You should be banned from the internet for that.

2 Likes

As opposed to doing what exactly?

I’m old. Sometimes you just have to find the hilarity.

1 Like

Let the verbal lashings begin!

Making it a right.

This is all a distraction from Brandon’s disasterous economic and foreign policies.

The dems (such as Pelosi and Shumer) throw it out there and the woke libs lap it up. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The SCOTUS didn’t MAKE it a right. They said it was a right that was already there. Until they changed their minds after several generations of Americans relied on that right for half a century.

1 Like

God forbid this country should function as intended, huh?

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

giphy

5 Likes

Yes, they did. And now it isn’t because you did it wrong. Ratify an amendment.

1 Like

A Gay man can marry whatever woman he wants, as long as she will have him. What’s the problem?

Im not sure enough states will ratify it. Thats the problem when the pols try to implement something too soon, before they have the vast support of the electorate.

If they tried to pass a constitutional right to marry outside of ones race, the vast majority of the electorate would support it and it would pass without problems. I see this was the main issue with Row v Wade. They did not have the vast support of the electorate.

Correct, but it appears to me that @Sknyluv does not support the court correcting themselves and that is the issue.

1 Like

Isn’t it great? What “ rights” man grants, man can take away. Libs should be happy their system is working!

On the bright side, they are making states uphold the second amendment. Adam and Steve’s right to keep and bear arms is being un-infringed!

3 Likes

@Sknyluv doesn’t like the outcome. This time.

Ditto for heterosexuality.

Here are some things that would help stabilize families:

• Higher minimum wage
  • subsidized child care
  • stronger unions
  • paid maternity and paternity leave
  • UHC

Do you support them?

1 Like

Government cheese.

1 Like

A vast majority of americans think abortion, with some restrictions, should be legal.

Good, then the amendment should be easy to pass.

“Some restrictions” is hypocrisy.