Active shooter at health care clinic in Tulsa

What am I supposed to do with these families, take them out for ice cream or something ?

Keep them alive so your drone pilots will do their jobs.

1 Like

Likely not. A lot of them are due to the pain of getting dissed, or cheated on, or ripped off. Revenge. Turf. “Business”.

Stuff like that.

The Tulsa shooter apparently expected a pain-free recovery. Or likely we’ll find out (a year from now) that he wanted excess prescriptions for narcotics.

3 Likes

Some of them were fighting against us.

If our military wasn’t willing to flatten buildings from which hostilities emanated in AStan, we’re certainly not going to do it in our own cities.

What they are saying is, the US may have not have had the stomach to win in Iraq or Afghanistan but if given the chance the left does have the will to murder as many Americans as it takes to win. A matter of motivation.

2 Likes

I really hope they’re not saying that. I truly hope it’s a matter of argumentative reaction, or even ignorance. Maybe it’s just trolling.

But even though I hope that’s not what they’re saying, I do not put it past them actually to be saying that. And to believe it.

They have no idea what kind of “stomach” that takes.

K, so where does the second amendment come in here ?

Who said anything about the “left” ? Or right, for that matter.

We are talking about a hypothetical situation where a (tyrannical) government has to face down an armed insurgency.

Am I armed?

You can be if you want.

Btw, aren’t you and others on your side always claiming that a gun is merely a tool and if you take guns away, people will just as easily be killed with things like knives and cars ?

So I suppose, if one wants to target a pilot’s family, they can do so with or without the second - just run them over in your Civic ? :person_shrugging:t2:

If?

In this hypothetical, the stakes would be way higher since war would be in our own home, not some 3rd world ■■■■■■■■■

Still spoiled.

How does reconcile two of these positions ?

1. Gun is merely a tool and if you take guns away, people will just as easily be killed with things like knives and cars.
  2. We need guns to rise up against tyranny.

Which one is true ? Don’t think you can have both if you’re consistent.

Precisely. If weren’t willing to rubblize mud hut compounds in AStan, who would flatten a city block in Denver?

1 Like

Would it really come to flattening city blocks ? Aren’t there more precise ways to fight insurgency ?

Well, you can run the war you’re imagining.

How did those “more precise ways” work for us in AStan?

1 Like

I don’t need to “reconcile” it.

How do you reconcile?