Accountants Must Turn Over Trump’s Financial Records, Lower-Court Judge Rules

What makes you think the Dems are going to announce this tomorrow?

I don’t really know. I’m guessing they will make some type of decision. If they don’t AOC will go ballistic. Nancy is a little intimidated by the girl. We’ll see.

What makes you think AOC will go ballistic?

What makes you think Nancy is intimidated by AOC?

Well, you got part of that right.

I’m sure that if you think really hard about it, you’ll figure out why this case is unrelated to the Holder situation.

Again. I don’t really know. But she wants impeachment. And what Veruca want’s Veruca gets. Don’t care how, she wants it now.

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000232 EndHTML:000000481 StartFragment:000000343 EndFragment:000000449 StartSelection:000000343 EndSelection:000000449 SourceURL:https://thefictionstroker.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/veruca_salt.jpg

Is Nancy your nicknme for Tucker Carlson?

2 Likes

How’d you guess?

What the hell are you talking about? 1880? Judges were ruling on Presidential financial statements in 1880?

I got it! The Holder situation involved a government operation, Fast and Furious. There was no doubt Congress had oversight of that.
The current situation involves private personal finances that is no business of Congress.

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

:rofl:

No, that’s not it. Feel free to keep trying. Think more fundemental.

2 Likes

Just like the Mueller report, Judge Mehta’s decision is published online for all to read. He actually makes the statement of how this case is similar to other cases that have been decided since the 1880’s.

1 Like

The ruling isn’t about “financial records”.

It’s about Congress’ power to compel production of records and testimony.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Time’s up. Pencils down.

The correct answer was “separation of powers”.

1 Like

Rove and Holder are present and ready to testify, sir.

Rove and Holder were both instruments of the Executive. Again - separation of powers.

This should get interesting…………………

MSN

NEW YORK, May 22 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, three of his children and the Trump Organization on Wednesday lost their bid to block Deutsche Bank AG and Capital One Financial Corp from providing financial records to Democratic lawmakers investigating Trump’s businesses.

I have to wonder how long it will be until Trump’s legal team tells him that he is not going to win on these.
He has said that he will take (some or all?) to the SC. I hope his donors don’t mind that some of their bucks are being spent on lawyers.

I have to wonder if Trumps rant in the Rose Garden this morning with a prep’d sign on the podium meant he got advance notice about the 2nd ruling.
…^^^^

1 Like