According to the media the concerns of half the nation are not important

So just say no to military ballots from overseas.

Gotcha.

Allan

Well, as per the 10th, the states are free to enact the very rules youā€™re talking about. I mean, unless you want the federal government setting the rules for every state. Anyway, as of now Iā€™m not seeing any state trying to enact rules like that.

Here is a short sample of the evidence:

1. Republican poll watchers were excluded from monitoring the count in key locations on election night, and huge dumps of Biden votes suddenly appeared in the wee hours of November 4. That alone should be enough to invalidate the results. For an example of what went on during the vote count consider this interview with this whistleblower from Detroit:
    Dominion Software Worker Blows the Whistle on the Michigan Election Fraud and Voter Fraud; Lou Dobbs - YouTube

2. The numbers simply donā€™t add up, especially in the swing states. For example there is earlier link to a video of a Senate testimony about apparently illegally cast votes in Nevada. In Pennsylvania there is a discrepancy of over 170,000 in the number of votes cast, which is more than twice Bidenā€™s alleged margin of victory.

PA Lawmakers: Numbers Donā€™t Add Up, Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error | PA State Rep. Frank Ryan
    Similar issues have been documented in every swing state:
    ā€˜Voter Integrity Projectā€™ Releases Evidence of Thousands of Vote Fraud Issues - Combined with Affidavits from Rudy and Gateway Punditā€™s Statistical Analysis - More Than Enough Information to Refute Election Results (thegatewaypundit.com)

3. Bidenā€™s national vote total is extraordinarily unlikely. You have to believe that low-energy Joe got massively more votes than Obama while losing many more counties:
    https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1340180468239503361
    A professor estimated the chance of Bidenā€™s alleged come-from-behind win is virtually zero:
    https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/08/professor-probability-of-biden-winning-given-trumps-early-lead-is-less-than-one-in-a-quadrillion/

4. Trump summarized the case in a short video:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1341594174760628224

A big increase of votes from this recent Presidential election came from Texas. Texas is the 2nd most populated state in the United States. It has been many years ago since Texas was last a battleground state, and Texas was somewhat of a battleground state during the 2020 Presidential election. In 2016, 6.56% of the votes cast for President came from Texas. In 2020, 7.14% of the votes cast for President came from Texas. Biden received 1,381,258 more votes from Texas in 2020 than what Clinton got from Texas in 2016. That is a 35.6% increase of votes for Biden from Texas than what Clinton got from Texas. Nationwide, Biden got a 23.4% increase of votes than what Clinton got.

This one counts as two so I get $10.

Which is irrelevant as all 38 EC went to Trump.

I was mainly responding to Billā€™s number 3 point that ā€œBidenā€™s national vote total is extraordinarily unlikely.ā€ I know that all 38 of Texas Electoral votes went to Trump, but Biden got a huge increase of votes from Texas than what Clinton got from Texas. And that partly explains why Biden got as much as about 81 million votes nationwide.

At this point itā€™s like flat earthers pounding their shoe and demanding a seat at the table to be heard. Nobody cares how many outside of a ā€œscary thereā€™s that many people who can be so easily fooledā€ way, but it doesnā€™t make the ā€œvoter fraudā€ any less silly.

2 Likes

The FALLPO

Fake
And
Lying
Liberal
Propaganda
Organizations

have done tremendous damage and disservice to this nation.

The truth will win out.

Too funny!!

Comedy gold.

Everyone point and laugh.

Oh I have been. Some of the stuff the imaginary voter fraud squad comes up with, I am just like wow.

What a testament to nanny state liberalism that we can create a society that is so safe and free of consequence that people can be that silly and still live past the age of 19. Itā€™s starting to feel like we have thwarted Darwinian selection though.

Good thing we have all the smart libs around to look down on everyone else.

Just keep your faith in the fake news media.

They havenā€™t steered you wrong yet.

:us:

Jbiden owes 70 million of us absolutely nothing.

Iā€™m just going by reality. Thereā€™s no voter fraud, this was a clean and fair election and Biden won. All the gibberish about voter fraud is a political strategy in an attempt to overturn a clean, legal election that was lost. Some people Iā€™m sure but into it, the ones creating these voter fraud fairy tales know exactly what theyā€™re trying to do: seize power in a clean, fair election they lost. Pretty damn un American.

Well, there was a case of voter fraud found out in Pennsylvania where some dude voted for Trump in behalf of his deceased mother.

Weā€™ll see what happens.

I get most of this is just for moar lib tearz to pretend this is actually a contested election or there is anything that demonstrates any actual voting fraud, but hereā€™s my prediction, not based on what I WANT to happen or WISH was true but in light of the facts and reality.

Biden is inaugurated as President on the 20th.

What do you think will happen, and if it varies from the above scenario, why?

Waitingā€¦

Maybe Trump will resign before next week and when Pence moves up there will be no VP to conduct the electoral count.

No wait, thatā€™s ridiculous.

But still.

Maybe this or that and then and ifā€¦

Waitingā€¦

For? Thereā€™s absolutely zero reason to not fully expect Biden to be inaugurated. Any expectation other than that just isnā€™t grounded in anything real.