According to Rush dem party is now party of old bitties

Firstly I don’t believe you heard him say anything yesterday or you wouldn’t be axing such a stupid question. Haw!

Sure did. Heard all about his merchandising of his clothing line, a sideline he’d been “neglecting” for years because he worried about suppliers keeping his hot signature items in stock…right.

Order now and Rush will send you his Ted-Tea Bear for free.

Know what’s annoying about talk radio? They have 7 minutes of ad time every 15 minutes or so, then come back live to sell you more crap.

2 Likes

Today, conservatism is how the CEC finds it convenient to define it. There is absolutely no consistency to the definition. Its fungible based on who is the face of the GOP.

Member when our host talked about government spending was “stealing from future generations” under the previous president, but the current spending/tax bills under Trump, which increase the debt, are pure gold?

Democrats = bad
Republicans = good

That’s the basic premise of “conservative” talk radio and everything the talking heads spew, is based on this premise.

Now that you and me can agree on there Mx. Kelby. UPVOTE!

I am glad we both pray to God, brother. That’s a good thing.

1 Like

Its only contradictory if you want it to be. History (Coolidge, JFK, Reagan) shows tax cuts increase Government revenue as the economy improves. Then one grows out of a deficit, which is the best most painless way to do it.

That’s the beauty of talk radio and most of the CEC entertainment complex, very few of their listeners hold them to account and recognize the logical inconsistencies. New day, new hate.

Would you take John F. Kennedy’s word on it. (Ps: history proved him right, revenues soared after his tax cuts):

New forum new challenges. Gotta say in all my years of conservative commenting and making fun of trolls and otherwise leftist yik yakkers I have never been called a troll. Interesting.

BTW. My comments are meant to be challenging. It’s hard for one to be challenged when one’s goal is to not read beyond the header and snark only.

Soon to be replaced by young communists…lol!

1 Like

True. True. All you said Mx. Joe. UPVOTE!

They don’t remember. Nov 8th, 2016 erased their feeble minds.