According to Rush dem party is now party of old bitties

It’s a Rush crush!

1 Like

He says he correct 100% of the time, I heard him say so yesterday.

Which one of you is lying?

Damn could you be more mysoginistic and racist with your name calling. Way to make conservatism respectful!

Except your choices are the other 3%. :sunglasses:

Of course it is. As we’ve already experienced, thread started by @MrOldTimer3.0 is a troll thread.

Not sure what the motive is beyond mere trolling.

He bends knee to Trump and Limbaugh. What do you expect.

Pro Tip: adolescent name calling doesn’t help your argument.

Trumpanzees: Monkey see, monkey do.

Not too long ago right here on this board someone was telling me about mindless liberals and the Democrat plantation. Yet that same person without an original thought of their own pretty much repeat word for word everything they hear from Rush, our host, pretty much all the 1st string pundits/commentators, fox news, etc.
Rush is an entertainer, who has made millions spewing crap and passing it off to his ditto heads as reliable news.
BAC, how bout thinking for yourself for once instead of getting your orders from rush and them.

1 Like

You’re right, but that doesn’t make it any better. Be better than that.

“Rush is always right” is satire, a pun on how low information folks view us. Rush doesn’t lead, he certifies. We have our conservative beliefs, but no spokesperson. The media is leftist, constantly attacking common sense positiions, fact patterns evident for all to see. But they deny them.

Rush validates what we see. He’s a critical thinker clothing his superb analysis of events with wit, satire and humor. We respond to leftist smears we are robots, because the jokes on them. We call ourselves “dittoheads” making fun of the low information crowd who can’t critically analyze for themselves, who mindlessly repeat emotional platitudes and slogans as if they were sound analysis.

Liberals are mindless, by choice. They “feel” superior so don’t bother with facts. Facts are inconvenient truth to a leftist.

They don’t have to be mindless, they can break the confirmation bias spell that has hypnotized them, but it requires the disciple known as critical thinking. The moment the take a step in that direction, the scales fall off their eyes.

A little known fact, most conservatives once were liberals. Its all our schools produce, mindless low information liberals. But something happened and we woke up, noticed the fact patterns didn’t fit the leftist slogans. The moment leftist delusion ebbs away because reality rejects it, a new conservative is born.

Perhaps I misstated my previous post, how do you know your quotes of Rush aren’t in the 3% that are incorrect.

And sexist.

If that’s true, he should stop. “Pulling it out for all to see” is a big no no.

I’m going to pray that God delivers you from the worldly political bondage you’re trapped in.

Be best…

Poppycock.

You sound a lot like your hero. Making claims out of thin air with no evidence to back them up, and passing them off as “facts”.

Rush does it several hours each day. Quite remarkable, really.

If he is correct 100% of the time, then why is he thrice divorced? So his record is blemished, not 100%.

■■■■■■■■■

That’s why Rush’s followers started the “mega dittos”. Everything Rush said, his followers simply agreed with, no thought necessary. Thus, when Rush said “Liberals hate America”, his followers would say “mega dittos”, meaning, “I agree 100% Rush.”

Little known fact, most conservatives are just Republicans. They go with whatever the flavor of the election cycle goes. Reagan was a great conservative. Bush Sr. was a great conservative. Bob Dole was a great conservative, Bush Jr was a great conservative, John McCain was a great conservative, Mitt Romney was a great conservative, Trump is a great conservative. That’s what is always talked about. Yet, none of them ever displayed true conservative principles. Just have to have AM radio mold and contort to fit this “conservative” mantra. And if they don’t, then there’s always an excuse.

1 Like

Completely accurate and well articulated.