About gropey's And phony's New Mask Mandate Proposal

The only thing you need to know about it is this.

They plan on blaming every death between today and election day on President Trump, and pointing to this statement as their proof of how deaths could have been prevented.

That is all!

It’s so much easier to see through their ■■■■■■■■ when you stay informed and watch their lies.

Pay attention people.

4 Likes

If the governors won’t listen to he and Ms Harris, why would they listen to Trump?

They might get some states on board, all or mostly blue state gobernors, and once again they’ll claim they saved lives between today and election day.

It’s that simple.

Which state doesn’t have a mask mandate in place?

Trump admits he’s out to suppress votes is greeted with meh.

But now there are THREE threads on this dangerous step towards dictatorship- a mask mandate in the middle of a pandemic. Oh my GOD we are so doomed! MASKS!

:roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I didn’t say a word about dictatorships or doom.

I’m just pointing out the reason behind the phony statement put out by the two phonies.

It’s pretty clear.

Just watch.

1 Like

MASKS!

OH MY GOD!

And Trump is complicit in the COVID deaths…so he deserves what hits he gets for that.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the people hired to track and trace the people who have been exposed.

I mean what are those people going to do after the pandemic is under control?

Something nefarious I bet.

Just like every ten years census workers are all of a sudden a standing army.

Tyranny.

1 Like

Come on man.

1 Like

No he didn’t the alphabets are lying to you.

2 Likes

Biden looks like a murder hornet in that face diaper and sunglasses. Just saying.

1 Like

I knew things would get insane this year but damn!

Gropey? Is that your nick name for Donald “Grab them by the ■■■■■■ Trump?

2 Likes

show up to the polls in person and it wont be a problem. Its the way it has been done. Seriously trump derangement is way over the top these days.

1 Like

No, I think it belongs to the Presidential candidate whose vice pick says she believes his accusers.

No, no, trust that union postal worker to faithfully carry your small government ticket ballot to its appointed destination, what could go wrong?

1 Like

Apparently there are 16 states that don’t have mask mandates in place, all with Republican governors, including Florida, Tennessee, South Dakota, New Hampshire to name a few.

But I don’t believe any state currently has a mask mandate along the lines of what biden and harris suggested. They’re just posturing to act like they’re doing something new, and to lay future claim to preventing some deaths and blaming Trump for the deaths that do occur.

Which alphabet said this?

“If we don’t make a deal, that means they don’t get the money. That means they can’t have universal mail-in voting. They just can’t have it.”

2 Likes

Would an alleged phony making an alleged phony statement make it a true statement?

How many other countries’ or states’ leaders have had their approval rating go down in response to their handling of the COVID-19 pandemic?