About gropey's And phony's New Mask Mandate Proposal

“Gropey and phoney” - This has to be 7 yr olds talking, right?

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Trump gives these types of stupid nicknames to people, and he is allegedly an adult.

2 Likes

The plus side of calling dozens and dozens of women liars, as long as Pence doesn’t say anything, no nicknames.

Honest to God I read it and thought they were talking about Trump because you know the whole 17 sexual assaults thing.

1 Like

Don’t be tryin’ to muzzle muh freeberty!

Georgia’s governor just tried to sue Atlanta for mandating masks…

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp all saw their approval ratings sink during the month of July as the pandemic worsened in their states.

DeSantis has an approval rating of 40%, with 58% disapproving of the way he is handling the pandemic in Florida. In Texas, 44% approve of Abbott, compared to 55% who disapprove. Kemp in Georgia sees the same numbers. Arizona’s governor has the highest disapproval rating, at 62%. Thirty-six percent approve of the way Ducey is handling the outbreak in his state.

Kemp in GA is probably banking on the fact that he just started his term last year, and isn’t up for reelection for a while

Do they all have something in common in terms of how they are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic?

The point isn’t that states have mask requirements in place or that the state health officials can’t get all the information about COVID they need from the CDC, the point is…not every voter will realize this.

People get sick with or without masks. If you’re living in fear, hide. Otherwise let’s get back to living freely and pursuing happiness.
The vast majority of earths inhabitants are not in danger of dying over this virus…those who are should protect themselves.

3 Likes

The nearly 170,000 dead Americans cannot get back to living…

On track to 300,000 by years end.

Worse response of any other nation

Yet, people excuse the obvious failures away.

1 Like

Not only excuse the failures, they have learned to ignore the deaths and the pain this diseases to dishing out to their countrymen and women.

The “pro - life” crowd is - for some inexplicable reason - ignoring these lives.

2 Likes

Correction. On track for 300,000 by December 1st.

Definitely the worst response to this crisis of any other developed nation. It’s unconscionable.

2 Likes

No… it is what it is.

Yep the Democrats are running the TDS platform! :crazy_face:

1 Like

My point was not to say I support any mask mandate.

My point was to point out the silliness of when Trump supporters get all worked up about creeping authoritarianism and when they don’t.

Fretting over a mask mandate in the middle of a pandemic while Trump is stating he wants to suppress voting is a prime example of that silliness.

PS Can we stop the false fear/courage argument? It’s just so dumb.

2 Likes