Abolish the Democratic Party!

They must have received emails about the new board.

I don’t think they’re newbies. Mueller is a bulldog. They know it. Drastic measures and such…

Everyone knows that when Trumpists (and Donald himself) incite violence and demonize the opposition one is to take that seriously, not literally.

That is one of the main reasons I am an independent now. I still believe eliminating deficit spending and reducing the debt are important. The GOP has now pretty much formally left fiscal conservatives behind.

2 Likes

I have the political opinion that if we want the social spending, which we obviously do, then we should pay for it instead of the plan that we have now which is to sell off the commons and make the generations coming after us pay for it.

The spending that was approved was not a conservative choice. There are many parts of the GOP that are a work in progress. Hopefully, the midterms will be a time when the voices I’m referring to turn out in masses, encouraged by the progress made so far.

As far as immigration, neither side of the establishment aisle has done one thing to curb illegal immigration and hopefully with Trump in the WH…“we” are done listening to the rhetoric regarding it.

They won’t turn out to vote in a Red Wave.

It is the same reason we don’t see TEA party rallies now.

It was never about the deficit… it was about the feeling that one must stop the inevitable changing of the social order that is happening through age and demographic shift.

2 Likes

deficit spending isn’t automatically bad though. You shouldn’t necessarily pay upfront for a bridge that will last a hundred years. You can amortize that debt just like any responsible adult would when making a big purchase. Deficit spending is an issue when it doesn’t create an end product that generates revenue, like rejuvenated infrastructure, education, or welfare spending. I would suggest that healthcare and military spending should remain largely above a partisan level as they are vital to the survival of the nation.

Six decades of the same rhetoric. If the earth was truly flat, the dems should have fallen off the left side by now according to you guys.

I think that we would find agreement on few things if we got down into the weeds.

I was speaking generally in that last post.

Our 2 party system has become an absolute joke. It has become a very divisive system and counterproductive and largely benefits those in power and who are politically connected.

This is a troll thread, why are you people entertaining it???

2 Likes

My GOD what a lunatic post.

:laughing:

1 Like

The same reason you bumped it.

Trolls need loving too!

:hugs:

1 Like

They must never…and I mean never again regain power. Otherwise they will use that to punishes American people that have supported Trump.

1 Like

Let’s say the OP get their wish and the Democratic Party/Liberal ideology is abolished, how would the United States look about 10 years after it’s done?

Don’t be a partisan, disingenuous hack, be honest…

More like Russia??

Another hit and run troll OP from someone using a real name and profile pic which matches one on Facebook. I really wonder if these are real or ‘farmed’?

I saw that coming. :wink:

1 Like

You know there was this guy one upon a time that took it upon himself to make only one political party legal in his country… it didn’t go so well.