Abolish the Democratic Party!

I would love to see the Democratic party abolished!
The DNC wants to abolish all thing American. They hate America, so get out of this country, wishful thinking.
The Demonic Democrats are criminals!
I don’t see these criminals being held accountable for their crimes…they should be voted out!!!

Seriously? You would ban only half of the greatest evil on the planet?

The OP would have a lot more credibility calling for a complete ban on all political parties. Now that I could support.

Hope you feel better now.

isn’t calling for your opponent’s removal from this country for hating America an unamerican act?

OP sounds skeered.

Indeed​:+1: venting helps, thank you :sunny:

There are countries with a one party system. I don’t want the US to be like them.

2 Likes

These recent newbies are making such IMPRESSIVE debuts with substantive initial posts, aren’t they?

3 Likes

And now, a message for our brothers and sisters behind enemy lines in Blue State America:

"MAGA is as MAGA does. MAGA is as MAGA does.

Bigly fingers make for bigly men. Bigly fingers make for bigly men."

That’s all for now. You’re listening to Radio Free Trumpistan, it’s 9:46am.

1 Like

Personally…I prefer the current implosion. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m surprised you prefer the implosion of the GOP that is happening right before our eyes.

The right makes posts like this… yet the Democrats are supposed to be the ones who turn violent if they lose?

IMO…there’s a current rising of conservatism, rallying against the current GOP establishment and “winning”. The Dems on the other hand, are losing their party to a few crazy people who are hijacking it to the far left.

2 Likes

wait, so you see the rising of the right wing over the establishment, but democrats are losing their establishment to “a few crazy people”?

The current rallying against the establishment is hardly conservative… unless higher deficits are now considered to be conservative.

The Democratic party is going through some changes also. It is mainly a reaction to the realization that there is no reason to appeal to GOP voters because no matter what position they may take on lets say Immigration, they will still be painted as MS-13 loving, open borders monsters. So… why even put in the effort?

4 Likes

we were against trillion dollar deficits before we were for them - GOP 2018

Bummer for you we ain’t goin no where, and we just might just actually have some power again in 2 months.

The current rise of anti-establishment conservatism doesn’t appear to believe in anything but making excuses for Trump and trolling ■■■■■■■■. Quite a legacy!

Is this another introduction to a paid troll?