Able to sue China

It’s not hypocritical to want cheap stuff while also not wanting Chinese pollution levels in your own neighborhood.

If they want to be the first-world’s trash-heap, that’s fine, I don’t.

It’s extreme hypocritical…congrats. We are done here.

“Representative nation” can mean anything. Explain what you mean.

I’m I dealing with political illiterate?

What’s so difficult in explaining something you said?

I expect certain amount of knowledge from posters that I interact with here.

My mistake.

It was a report on the radio, I haven’t looked into it. Not just some talker though, it sounded very reliable.

I don’t see devastating China as much of a goal. I do see bringing critical manufacturing processes back to the United States as very much of a goal. This disaster has taught us that.

I’ve read that they’re having worst growth in 60 years…but that’s about it. I don’t really expect China to be open and honest with any of their numbers thou.

No they won’t be. They have the tools and knowledge now to rebuild though, and they will.

Which is why they needed to shrink everyone else’s economies by spreading the virus as much as possible before the world realised how contagious it is.

2 Likes

Wow. Simply amazing.

You cant explain things that YOU post. LOL

Maybe the question should be what does it mean to you…representative nation.

I see @FloridaYankee is here…he’s a liberal. I bet he understand just what that means. Notice I said liberal here. :sunglasses:

Guy, YOU wrote it. Why is it so difficult to explain what YOU mean.

I think it’s an opportunity regain and strengthen our number one status among world economies.

1 Like

Is China a representative nation/goverment? Yes or no?

Sounds made up too me.

Someone’s triggered. You tell me what you mean.

Welcome to the forum.

My observation is that suing a foreign government is extremely difficutlt even if congress waives sovereign immunity and allows lawsuits. There is an ongoing lawsuit against the Saudi government for the 9/11 attacks from 19 years ago with no settlement in sight.

For reference, Judicial Watch already filed a $20 trillion lawsuit against China based on alleged violations of international bioweapons agreements. Proving a bioweapons violation would be especially difficult since the Chinese government has a pattern of intimidating or imprisoning people who say things that embarrass the government.

Here is a link to an earlier thread on the Judicial Watch lawsuit:

People in other countries can already sue the USG and US individuals.

I fully support hitting China with everything we can short of military action from the courthouse to the heaviest sanctions and reparations in World History as well as moving all critical manufacturing back to the US and as much of the rest of it out of China as possible.

Good effort for a first post though.