ABC fake news interfered in the election

Yep, crawfishing.

MG_6654-680x453

1 Like

But yet they all ran with Kavanaugh unsubstantiated allegations.

Weird huh?

3 Likes

So much for #metoo!..

The news orgs, reported news. That is what they do. Fox reported the allegations as well.

Not weird.

Reality.

You chose the man’s story over all the women who accused him. Proud of yourself?

Project Veritas doesn’t pretend to be an unbiased source of news. ABC is in the same boat, but they pretend otherwise.
Note the rapid move away from whether the story is true or whether it is defensible by ABC News.

You betcha.

No, they’re not in the same boat. The only people who say that are those who want to believe conspiracies instead of real reporting.

1 Like

But yet ABC didn’t in this case while FOX did on Kavanaugh.

Are you saying FOX is more fair in reporting allegations then libs propaganda sites?

1 Like

Why didn’t ABC report it? Not your opinion, but theirs. Let’s have it.

Careful where you’re going with this…I can throw same thing right back at you with Epstein the child molester.

So I ask you are you sure you want to go down this road?

He may not realized it but he just slipped in his own crap. :wink:

And you prefer vague statements of “connections” and dismiss direct statements from your idol:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

I wonder if this is them laughing about their next helicopter trip to his island for “young girls”; we already know Trump liked to perv at teen beauty pageants.

Because they wanted to protect Clinton…their comrades operating in other cells.

Powerful point Cratic! I wonder if we could find any examples of someone on the right rejecting a story as "Fake News’ because it appeared in the New York Times, the Washington Post, on a major network or on cable networks like CNN and MS-NBC.

2 Likes

You didn’t answer the question I asked you. I said what was ABC’s opinion. You gave me yours. What was the statement that ABC put out? I’m asking you because I want to make sure you saw what they said, not an interpretation of what you think they said.

I don’t give a ■■■■ ABC opinion is. They will say and do what ever is necessary to protect their cells operating in goverment, their media and around the world. They will justify anything to cover their asses.

2 Likes

Look at the zealous defense of ABC on this one. :thinking:

3 Likes

Whether you give a ■■■■ or not, it’s their side of the story. And what they said makes it very clear why they didn’t run it. It’s not a ■■■■■■■ conservative conspiracy theory. It’s called journalism, which conservatives don’t seem to have any knowledge of what the hell it is. (And keep your laughing emoji’s to yourself, Sneaky.) They have standards – very definite and distinct ones – for running stories. If you or other cons don’t get it, that’s tough ■■■■■ They don’t report to you for what they do. Thank god for that.

From NPR’s report:

“At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story,” the ABC News statement says. “Ever since we’ve had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it.” The network said it intended to run a two-hour documentary and launch a six-part podcast on Epstein in January 2020.

Project Veritas is a real Minister of Propaganda, to use someone else’s term here. And the fact cons support this ■■■■ is disgusting.

1 Like

Just stop with your so-called journalism…no one is buying that BS.

It’s label they put on themselves to make em feel superior/education etc, when we all know they’re nothing more then propagandist and using their so-called jouranlism to justify their hypocrisy.

Stop hiding behind it…we SEE you.

3 Likes