ABC fake news interfered in the election

Look at them defending the Ministry of Propaganda! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Now that’s comedy!.. She’s going to try to run again. To save your party from the lousy candidates…watch!

I didn’t vote for either Hillary or Trump. I don’t belong to a political party. I am a registered Independent.

1 Like

No Bill being on the sex slave Island would have hurt…

Sure…lol!

You’re defending project veritas, a known news faker. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

This is BREAKING news!

With normal Americans…there base not so much.

You can watch the video of the reporter yourself… Do you think she’s lying?

ABC confirmed the comments.

They also fired the WHISTLEBLOWER!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/cbs-fires-staffer-abc-amy-robach-leaked-epstein-comments-2019-11

To me this shows ABC and CBS are basically the same org… as we already knew…

You are being conned so so so badly. It’s sad to see.

1 Like

How did they find out who the Whistleblower is? I was told their identities are secret by law.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::point_up::love_you_gesture:

Fake news.

The only candidate who had a connection to Epstein was this guy:

3 Likes

It is actually quite sad, how intelligent people can get sucked into cults.

Guess how many phone numbers Epstein had for Donald Trump. Go on, guess.

Not at all.

“As the Epstein story continued to unfold last summer, I was caught in a private moment of frustration. I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts [Giuffre] didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations,” Robach said in her statement. “The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story.”

1 Like

Ouch. That one will leave a mark.

As long as Stephanopoulus is in charge ABC news will be egregiously biased and unashamedly pro D propaganda.

:tv:

2 Likes

Says the one that had Mueller avatar for year and half…

4 Likes