ABC fake news interfered in the election

They spiked a story connecting Clinton and Epstein that would have hurt Hillary during the election because it had evidence that Bill was on pediphile island!

“ABC News isn’t the first network to spike a story for political reasons, but this one’s a doozy. The network admitted sitting on a 2016 interview with Virginia Robert Giuffre, who had accused the late Jeffrey Epstein of sexual assault. **But it was the connections to Bill Clinton, Great Britain’s Prince Andrew, and Epstein attorney Alan Dershowitz that sent the interview to the dustbin.”

"ABC anchor Amy Robach complained on a secretly recorded video that the network would not air her interview with the accuser:

I’ve had the story for three years. I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air…She told me everything. She had pictures; she had everything. She was in hiding for 12 years. We convinced her to come out. We convinced her to talk to us. It was unbelievable what we had. Clinton — we had everything

Project Veritas? The leader in faked news.

6 Likes

The messenger does not change the video… And they are not the only ones reporting it…

3 Likes

What was the last story from Project Veritas that was critical of the Republicans or a right wing media outlet like Fox News?

1 Like

Actually this messenger has faced legal repercussions for doing just that…

2 Likes

The brass at ABC News did squash the story. The leaked video is real. Debatable if it falls under election interference, but it did happen.

1 Like

Knee jerk shoot the messenger is typical of many leftists. Even though it does not matter who took the video of the reporter complaining ABC spiked her story…

and When was the last time the MSM did anything but shill for the left?.. Like this story proves…

ABC News and Robach confirmed that the video and her remarks are real.

And they fired the WHISTLEBLOWER!!!

2 Likes

Really, you don’t think Bill on Pedophile island would have hurt Hillary?

That’s amazing… It a fake news room!

She still lost the 2016 Presidential election. Why are Trump and most Republicans still obsessed with the 2016 Presidential election??

3 Likes

As always…there is more to the story…

“As the Epstein story continued to unfold last summer, I was caught in a private moment of frustration. I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts [Giuffre] didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations,” Robach said in her statement. “The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story.”

“At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story,” the ABC News statement says. “Ever since we’ve had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it.” The network said it intended to run a two-hour documentary and launch a six-part podcast on Epstein in January 2020.

Much more at the link.

Why do cons, love to be conned?

2 Likes

Collusion.

You must be joking, COME ON!

When the cow jumped over the moon? :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

from that article: Giuffre has said in court papers that she saw Clinton in Epstein’s presence but did not witness Clinton participate in any sexual activity.

So no, it wouldn’t have hurt Hillary.

Plus, ABC denies it. “We would never kill a story about Bill Clinton. Or we would never kill a story about Prince Andrew. That’s what’s ridiculous on its face,” Vlasto, the ABC News investigations chief, tells NPR. “That’s a great story. So if we could do that story, we would have done it!”

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

Ooops. Thread fail. Spike this. (Old newspaper term for killing a story. We literally did put the printouts on a spike.)

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: horse ■■■■■ They got caught.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::love_you_gesture:

By a news faker. Correction: You got conned. Again. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes