A very, very tough question for Trump haters

The FBI was so on her side that, on multiple occasions, they came forward in the weeks before the election to publicize investigations into her while at the same time NOT doing the same with ongoing investigations into Donald Trump’s campaign.

3 Likes

I sense desperation.

Its more like obsession, which is remarkable nearly 2 1/2 years after the election.

Because in America, that’s not what we do. Locking up corrupt, high ranking government officials would be barbaric. Our royalty should never be treated this way. Prison is for the ruled, not the rulers.

So, the details are very important. Was classified information deliberately removed from a SCIF and placed on these servers? Or was it a matter of staff associated with Trump talking around classified subjects in email chains? Because the former shows scienter and the latter doesn’t. The law requires scienter to prosecute.

That would be very concerning if it can be shown to have actually happened.

Again, details matter. Was the server requested to be wiped months before any type of subpoena was issued? But the IT company responsible for such actions neglected to perform their duties in a timely manner and in an act of CYA wiped the server after the subpoena? Well, I’d likely investigate the IT company as they seem to bear the responsibility.

Yeah, that’d be quite unprecedented and very concerning and I’d investigate the hell out of it.

1 Like

Defend your cheeto jesus at all costs…

1 Like

Too big to jail.

Clinton isn’t the topic either but it doesn’t stop you from talking about her. Are you the only one allowed to go off topic in the thread?

I did answer the question (from the OP, correct?). I doubt Trump would be impeached but might face an indictment later on.

Remember when Ivanka Trump was caught using private e-mail for government business and it made absolutely no traction despite being a years long controversy for Hillary Clinton?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-of-emails-about-government-business-last-year/2018/11/19/6515d1e0-e7a1-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?utm_term=.a44916c5ca5b

That’s because when you aren’t a train wreck patriarch of a train wreck family leading a track wreck administration, you generally don’t have a new controversy or scandal for each day of the week. So the media gets to take the few that do connect to you and turn them into ongoing narratives.

I love the smell of FailThreads in the morning…

2 Likes

So when do you think this depth of corruption started?

Do you think that Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Cohen were unjustly indicted?

Dennis Hastert was third in line for the presidency. Currently an inmate in federal prison.

There’s plenty of high ranking government officials in jail.

Give me a break.

I accept the insinuation that this administration is weak and impotent, unable to get her Locked Up, anymore than they can Get Mexico to Pay.

Ouch.

Wait, she’s (Ivanka Trump) an innocent person. How dare you say she did something illegal as painted by the OP in the same scenario?

I wonder if the OP started a thread back then complaining about this abuse?

This reply is highly insulting to Christians and serves no useful purpose. You have been flagged.

Your OP says diferently

This is a tougher question for Trump lovers, actually.

1 Like

I’ll wager more Trumpletons would have a difficult time answering this question than the people who are against Trump.

So how 'bout it Altair? Let’s say your scenario was 100% accurate. Would that finally convince you that Trump was exactly who we all told you he was, or would you jump on some bullsquat infowars style nonsense about a frame-up job and proclaim his innocence.

I have my suspicions of which tack you’d take.

Laugh at him because he used Bleachbit instead of DoD 5220.22-M. Find Hillary Clinton aides to be in contempt of congress (because let’s face it, she did not set up that server, much less wipe it) and then not press charges, just as it was done when Former President George W Bush was in office and all those emails went missing.

Ha…you beat me to it…