A very, very tough question for Trump haters

When did Trumpists start caring about justice?

The H stands for “Holding out for republican fantasy scenarios where Hillary Clinton is jailed.”

1 Like

When do you think Trump supporters are going to figure out how badly they were lied to?

You ignored Trump and Republicans, I wonder why? :thinking:

1 Like

Because the FBI was clearly on her side. And they were absolutely convinced that she would win the election. Trump had “no path to victory.” And nobody, but nobody wants to incur the wrath of President Hillary. Their lives would become miserable. Fear most certainly played a part.

That was what you elected trump to do. Why isn’t she locked up? I’m laughing at him and how he’s left his base wiltingly hanging over this.

Or maybe there wasn’t anywhere near sufficient evidence of a crime.

Your statement doesn’t make any sense because Clinton would have never won had she been indicted.

It’s not a tough question. Suspicious behavior should be fully investigated and appropriate punishments should be administered if those under investigation are found to be guilty.

If Hillary does get indicted it’s because she is a criminal. If she doesn’t it’s because people are afraid of her.

Heads you win. Tails she loses.

Because of depth of that corruption…goes back long time. The entire system is corrupt.

Until people start getting indicted for crimes committed against the state they will continue regardless who’s in power.

Not the topic. There are probably about 10,000 claims of Trump lies in this forum. We don’t need to make it 10,000 and 1 in this particular thread.

I told you the question was tough. Answer it.

That monologue is almost identical to the hosts, impressive training!

4 Likes

Like with a cloth?

Cool story bro

Yet why haven’t they Locked Her Up?

Do you have a cool answer to the question bro?

Because the FBI was clearly on her side. And they were absolutely convinced that she would win the election. Trump had “no path to victory.” And nobody, but nobody wants to incur the wrath of President Hillary. Their lives would become miserable. Fear most certainly played a part.

Shows just how powerful the Clinton’s and democrats were within goverment itself.

Got to give em credit…when they’re more afraid of the Clinton’s and bureaucracy itself then people of this country…that’s saying something.

Yet why haven’t they still not Locked Her Up? You know. That big campaign promise?

I answered it