A trump op-ed almost entirely composed of lies and misleading statements

It seems you dodged the point entirely.

What plans?

and wapo is often fake news, soā€¦ You can never trust them during an election seasonā€¦

Nah, just side-stepping it to make a larger one.

Cons sold out

Good pointā€¦ Iā€™m sure they donā€™t have a real plan. The dems never run on anything concreteā€¦

But effective. As world history has shown.

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

1 Like

Keep tugging that apron.

2 Likes

You have to give Donald Trump credit. Iā€™m not sure David Koresh conned his followers quite this much.

Koresh also changed his name just like the Trump family. Koresh was born Vernon Howell.

1 Like

Election around the corner. Here come the scare tactics even after Trump lied about healthcare and the debt.

Trump on the other hand is a straight shooter who doesnā€™t lie or cheat on his wives, banks, vendors.

You make claims about plans you now admit you think donā€™t exist.

Iā€™m not sure you wanted to admit that but it makes it easier on me.

The Medicare stuff is especially mendacious and repellent. Medicare is one of the jewels of the Great Society and the welfare state, generally.

Conservatives are 1). deeply and ideologically opposed to it, on principle and 2). the GOP, as a practical matter, has been dying to cut it or get rid of it all together, or turn it into voucher program, or whatever for decades, and have frequently voted to do so (e.g., voted for the Ryan budget). I disagree with both of these things, but I can at least accept them as being coherent and quasi-principled. But when these cretins pose as defenders of Medicareā€“itā€™s just lying on a monstrous scale. ā– ā– ā– ā–  them.

1 Like

How about its more like so what! The country is humming right along becoming great and strong again so its like ā€œtell me sweet little liesā€ Mr. President!! Are you smart enough to get that?!

Exactly!..

Yeah. Theyā€™ll say anything about Medicare (after opposing it forever) to scare people.

Truth be told, the person that would wipe out medicare or social nets would be a billionaire with the help of millionaires. No skin off their butt.

Do you really know how stupid response likes these are? So Obama being a liar makes it alright for Trump being a bigger liar? So if I did not like Obama what is this statement suppose to mean to people who are not brainwashed party hacks?

Baghdad Bob is that you?

The country has been humming along great for years. And you complained previously. What changed?