A Shocking review of January 6th

Interesting that the one thing you desperately want to believe in being challenged by this video is the “angle” you don’t like about the video.

And that it doesn’t cause you to step back in some self reflection.

Interesting…

1 Like

These patriots and soccer moms are being taken advantage of by grifters.

There is a small group in Dallas waiting for the return of JFK, and they’ve been drinking bleach.

Another group believes Trump is going to wipe out all debt through NESARA.

Another group believes that 90% of celebrities are secretly trans.

Another group believes in body doubles, and that trump is still currently president conducting secret military tribunals.

Others believe in secret med beds that the elites use to cure any ailments.

And some yes can be dangerous, like the Q believer who killed his wife and kids.

The Q phenomena has been infected by every conspiracy under the sun now. When someone professes their beliefs in Q, it’s impossible to know what they believe in anymore.

These patriots and soccer moms? They are being taken advantage of. They are losing their life savings, they are joining cults, and sadly they are losing their lives.

The Q phenomena is a problem.

2 Likes

Show me where these scary “Q” fans are. The ones I see online…(hardly anyone) are not scary at all. Literally soccer moms and nerds. They profess love of America and Jesus.

They aren’t dangerous criminal looters or even militia-minded people. The Q fad is and has been from the beginning a leftist media scare. They are peaceful patriots—even though they will fight to protect America, but they aren’t gathering in secret cabals planning death and destruction or retaliation–like leftist kooks.

Youre just going to ignore the rest huh? Don’t want to talk about their problematic beliefs?

I haven’t even talked about how aliens fit into some of the Q conspiracies.

Things were so much simpler when Q was a techno thriller conspiracy with fire fights in Germany. Now it’s a mix of spirituality and everything. We’ve got people in Dallas talking about needing to go through physical death and rebirth, drinking bleach.

These grifters are draining people’s life savings. They are getting them involved in cults. But all you want to talk about is “scary” people.

I am curious.

What part of…

…leads Q to believe that I am a Satan worshipping pedo that chugs adrenochrome prior to macking a baby or two?

3 Likes

Lol, that was beautiful, man.

3 Likes

So minimizing pedophilia is a good thing to leftists?

Maybe you aren’t paying attention and living in a bubble.

Do you get your pedophIle news from CNN?

Actually, what’s really interesting is the obsession, by some on the Right, with pedophilia. What sickos!

Maybe you live in a bubble and have no idea what has been going on with trafficking and child rape. It’s the real epidemic.

You don’t think the whole Frazzledrip and satanic blood ritual nonsense minimizes the real danger of pedophiles?

And since you seem to like bitchute, I hope you never got any news from David Todeschini, because boy, do I have some news for you.

You are kidding yourself.

It’s all the same pathetic leftist script

You ever notice how you are never able to answer any direct questions regarding all this conspiracy stuff?

It’s all evasion and deflection. What’s up with that?

That is inaccurate and grossly speculative.

Much like the insurrection nonsense.

Do you believe Ashli Babbitt’s death was staged?

Or, maybe you live in a weird lala land. Just maybe.

And maybe I am not in any illusion at all. And maybe The entire Leftist party and their minions are in la-la-crazygate land and will face their karmic debt.

Is that by Tucson?

Dear Lord…

Save us all!