A Shocking review of January 6th

Not valid at all.

Take a hint. One is either complicit, naive or just plain out of touch with reality.

Because you and Donny say so?

Sorry, not nearly good enough.

Do you believe that Ashli Babbit’s death was faked?

I can’t help you get it.

You can go back and watch the video YOU posted as well as the OP video I posted and just disprove them. Open ended incredulity without proof is useless.

False flag? :joy:

1 Like

Bit Chute. A known clearinghouse for conspiracy theories, racism, and anti semitism.:roll_eyes:

That video shows how they faked Ashli’s death using fake blood capsules. Ashli was a paid actor being filmed by professional camera operators. Good to know :rofl: :+1:

Still can’t get an answer as to if the OP believes this to be true.

Of course the OP believes it to be true. It’s the premise of the video. Did you see the whole section of how each actor at the scene has a purpose, and the myriad ways of producing fake blood and how people fake injuries, and all the professional camera operators at the scene that day? Devilish.

HSEEP!

It’s so obvious.

It’s the new “Loose Change”

1 Like

You know perfectly well it’s true.

Just to be crystal clear.

Do you think that Ashli Babbit’s death is faked?

The Q conspiracy is such a good conspiracy. It blends into every conspiracy under the sun so well.

My new favorite one is the transvestigstion conspiracy. They are looking at celebrities gaits, fingers, etc. And determining celebrities are secretly male or female based on finger length or something else. Kooky.

1 Like

If they can fake Sandy Hook… sure.

2 Likes

It boggles the mind just what people are willing to accept from watching a single video on the internet.

1 Like

People want to believe and belong to something. Some people seek religion, or clubs. Some, the more vulnerable, get taken advantage of by cults.

1 Like

The cult of leftist, freakazoids is the ones trying to destroy the world. The “Q” terror is just their own guilt projecting a giant “Q” paranoia.–as if Q fans were dangerous and not just hopeful patriots–Soccer Moms and Nerds —lovers of America and old fashioned goodness.

The mass corporate media is dangerous.

Was Ashli Babbitt’s death faked?