A Shocking review of January 6th

This video needs to be seen before blurting out confirmation or denial.

How much fakery is acceptable before the complicit get justice?

Well that video kind of destroys the martyrdom of Ashli Babbit.

Wild how trutherism destroys all.

Doing the math between the timing of the OP’s post and yours, there wasn’t enough time to view the full video before commenting. I’m shocked I tell u…just shocked… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

I watched enough to understand that the video is positing the theory that Ashli Babbit’s death was faked.

Funny that the criticism is of me seeing immediately the outright stupidity of the video is put forth before you knew what the video says.

How many Hollywood “grips” were involved? They were involved.

Do you believe that Ashli Babbit’s death was faked?

She’s hanging out with JFK until it’s safe to come “out”.

1 Like

None.

Relying on Ray Vahey for truth is not a fruitful venture.

Do you believe Ashli’s death was staged?

Here’s another link from that site, very informative:

People that would create and stage such things are capable of ANYTHING. Anything means anything.

They can rely on people’s incredulity to play the game of manipulating reality. Hollywood does that as a trade. So does the darker chambers of intelligence agencies and the entrenched politicians. If money is flowing into the pockets of corrupted or the scared and guilty, they hide in the shadows, for the sake of their twisted ideologies.

Birds of a feather flock together. Complicity is already enough for them to keep the lies going.

What’s next? Fake aliens?

Watch the brand new Netflix, “Don’t Look up.”. They are trashing and ridiculing regular American People.

Like the politics of Starship Troopers…

There are some solid questions to be asked about the breech.

I did not like the angle this video took on Ashlee Babbitt death being “staged.”

She was murdered.

Hmmm, didn’t Trump organize and set the date for the rally/protest himself, months before?

OMG, he’s in on it!!

2 Likes

A beloved Mouseketeer, Tifini Hale, just died 12/30 suddenly at age 46. Heart attack. Myocarditis was already known to be a side effect of the vax.

These tyrannical lunatics are capable of anything.

No. A protest not an insurrection.
Think carefully. Incredulity is the driving force of the crazy anti-America, One Worlders. Conspiracies are their bread and butter. They think they are above the law and are capable of anything.

“intelligence” think-tanks have been at this planning and scheming for decades.

But he said he “loved” them and they were “special”. I didn’t hear him differentiate between the Patriots and those evil conspiracists.

No. He’s just another overly trusting person who cannot believe how evil his opponents are. He thought he could woo them. That is what overly trusting people do.

Hopefully he’s learned from that mistake.

Trump is not omnipotent. He loves America and appreciates real patriots like him.

Overly trusting? He said the protestors were “hugging and kissing police”. What’s wrong with that?

Wake up please.

I love it: “Patriots” in a Democratic Republic trying to overthrow the results of a valid election.