A serious medicare for all question for A.O.C

How is your insurance plan far better than medicare/medicaid?

Agreed. There ya go.

She was complaining about how good her plan was from the beginning. Maybe she didn’t take it.

So you’re arguing about whether or not Congress should be covered by medicare for all.

Don’t blame libs for offering shiny keys. You go find them yourself.

Yeah because drinking gin and tonics makes for much better decisions.

Sad the way you disparage honest work.

swidt

Why is it these stupid Politicians are quick to jump on the pharmaceutical wagon and push healthcare for all, rather then pushing for better education and more health prevention.

How about a proper education in preventive health.

What is “health provention”?

Trump ran on reducing both healthcare and pharmaceutical costs.

I meant preventive health, sorry. It’s educating the public to live healthier so they can avoid the hospital.

What would happen to the industry if everyone stopped eating sugar?

It is not a right when you have to steal from others to pay for it.

Where do people go to get education regarding preventative health?

That’s right. Doctors.

Would that education deal with the repercussions of having a diet consisting of fast food?

The same place it comes from now; anyway, those estimates also show total spending would be less over 10 years.

Do you think it’s needed? :rofl:

The ones that push drugs?

Seeing that our president is too stupid to recognize the risks? Sure

Remember when Michelle Obama pushed for healthy school meals and conservatives flipped? A program that Trump has since cancelled

I’m more concerned about my grand kids and their kids, especially when a bunch of freaky politicians running around promising free healthcare for the world with their open border ideology. Educating the public is not in the pharmaceutical industries plan and some politicians are payed well for it I’m sure. Also knowing food lobbyists helped create the food pyramid should be your first clue to the corruption.