A request- Please stop with the "you want people to die" posts

Understandable. Way more important things to devote your emotional capital towards right now.

Thank you!

I don’t know who said that, if someone in there they should be ashamed of themselves. To me this whole thing is beyond politics or political sides. I was real young 911 but I will still remember people coming together as Americans this has to happen here if this don’t bring us together nothing will.

Keep up the good work my friend. I’m pulling/praying for you.

Check your PM’s my friend…

If it weren’t true we wouldn’t get the constant stream of bad news ignoring all the good news and the repeated lies about the response and what was possible based on what was known at the time.

The same people who declared in Late January that it was nothing for us to be concerned about or like one poster who claims to be an actual doctor said, it was 99% Hype and 1% concern have all the answers today and had them all along.

Now if we listen to the self professed experts they had it right all along and Trump was incompetent for not closing the borders under the guise of a national emergency in December, the middle of impeachment mind you, with absolutely no basis at all for doing so.

These are also the same people who of course declared the Travel ban as Racist and Xenophobic, unnecessary, and harmful.

They may not be exactly cheering every death and every increase in the number of infected but they are damned sure making all the hay out of it they can.

2 Likes

Chairman Mao never intended or wanted anyone to die. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Check your PMs my friend.

Hmmm, not sure how. Never use them.

I didn’t send you one anyway, I’m just virtue signaling.

1 Like

That’s ok. It’s a democrat talking about republicans. It’s true, it’s not malicious.

Isn’t his wife a republican? Does he sleep with one eye open? Lol

2 Likes

Ahhhhh,

They sure are! :roll_eyes: Disgusting.

LOL…we get accused of it all the time, we want black people to die, brown people to die, throw grandma off the cliff and not single peep from you.

4 Likes

She’s a demonic. She should just go away and sulk somewhere.

Good point.

Racist, homophobe, misogynist, xenophobe etc. The left loves to support people such as Colin Kaepernick who claim that the police and U.S. military are trying to exterminate “brown people.” And as you said, not a peep. It goes on and on. Any time someone uses this type of hateful language, they become part of the problem.

2 Likes

I didn’t know James Carville posted on these boards.

You said in the OP about how if we knew anything about a certain poster we’d be ashamed. We only know them by how they post. How are we supposed to know anything than by how they post?

That’s the entire point of my OP.

If someone’s worthy of a snarky or derisive comment, it’s only because they earned it.

2 Likes