A Reminder of How Long This Has Been Going On

Well I hate to break the news to you…you failed.

But continue onward.

Do you think it was people like Rush who persuaded people that Obama was a Secret Muslim, or did they all just arrive at that conclusion on their own?

I actually listen to him far more than I should, in 10 minute segments during drives around my lunch break.

It’s rather amazing to see his lines get picked up here within the hour.

It’s also rather amazing to watch him artfully change the narrative when things he spent the previous week railing about are proven completely wrong while he pretends his view was the same the whole time. He never even acknowledges that the story has completely changed.

It would be amazing if so many people didn’t beleive it.

1 Like

Limbaugh’s shtick has always been comfort food for R’s. He’s gone all over the place with outrageous statements and they’ve followed him faithfully. He and Fox News made off-the-cliff ideas normal to them, though thankfully not to the rest of us.

Why are conservatives so awful at comedy?

1 Like

Yeah. Dennis Miller was so much better before he found the dark side.

1 Like

You do know Draw lot of use never participated in that BS…don’t you?

I remember the idiots on the Left literally wearing their hearts on their breast like they were some sort of military ribbons for caring. Rush was spot on to mock them then.

Conan, I know part of your schtick is you think you and other Trump supporters are inscrutable.

You’re not…you’re really not.

Best rush term that never gets old is feminazis.

Like it was right to mock those who believe patriotism is reflected by whether you place hand over heart or wear an American Flag pin on your lapel.

No difference…

1 Like

Then why haven’t you figured it out yet?

Dude…please…

Yes, I do. Why didn’t you answer the question?

Though the trumped up swagger of the I care because I wear crowd has not always been the exclusive domain of people who are into how great they are and look to others (someone has to start these things and there’s always probably a relative few who aren’t twits) and despite the fact that some folks will be putting their hands to their chest just to be seen to be doing so (the Clintons come to mind), allowing that people may be acting with pure motives, I’d still say there’s a difference between showing respect for the nation when it’s being honored and advertising how much you care.

Its not just comedy, they’re way under represented in all the arts; music, art, acting etc. I think its because they aren’t very creative and they take themselves too seriously.

I don’t listen to Rush much, this is first I’ve heard anything about him saying Obama is secret Muslim.

But I have no doubt “some” people believe it.

When others are accused of not loving and resoecting because they don’t wear a flag pin…there’s no difference.

It’s style over substance.

Here’s nine minutes of Rush Limbaugh using one of his favoritie tactics…implying something by simply “reporting on it” withiut actually saying it.

Works every time.

I was thinking the same thing when I posted it.