A reminder from Four Years ago when democrats graciously accepted Hilary's loss

So we KNOW he had a medical condition…rumor has it that he was attacked.

Rather uncontroversial to me…ME will be able to determine what happened.

Returning to office with no medical attention indicates to me that the Capitol events were not a causative factor…probably only a contributing factor if that.

“According to sources familiar with the matter, authorities believe Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition. They’re also investigating reports that he was attacked with a fire extinguisher or another item at the Capitol, sources said. So far, reports of an attack haven’t been confirmed and authorities are hoping to locate video or other imagery from the scene.”

I just glanced thru this thread…

Can we all be honest here…please.

Yes Allen Hillary sort of conceded and then ran around the country for the next four years calling Trump illegitimate…

Trump hasn’t said the words “I concede…”. Ok fine. Last Thursday he said "A new administration will be inaugurated on Jan. 20, My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation.”

That sounds like a concession to me. He might run around the country for the next four years sounding as bitter as Hillary, time will tell, but can we please stop pretending there was grace in the aftermath of that woman’s defeat. She and her supporters including the Obama Biden administration worked behind the scenes to make life as difficult as possible for the Trump administration.

And despite all of that Trump’s presidency accomplished some good things. It took a global pandemic, riots, and IMHO a bunch of stupid blue state governors to upend a great economy. Those peace deals the last few months would have been headline makers for anyone else. The border wall whether new or replacement was needed. Operation Warp Speed was brilliant…getting vaccines done that fast is unheard of. Biden will have a chance to take full credit for stopping the virus because of it. Do you all realize not a single new military conflict started under Trump? Just think back to this time four years ago and all the predictions that war with North Korea was inevitable.

Trump isn’t and wasn’t perfect. But It’s sad that his accomplishments are about to be forgotten ignored and lied about and that his administration is going to be remembered not for what it did but for last Weds.

I see the theme of the Biden inauguration next week is “America United”. Really. Mr. Biden you and your followers and the big tech monopolies might want to recognize that uniting the country involves more than just crushing the thoughts of your opponents and people with whom you disagree.

“I will be the president for all Americans, whether you vote for me or not,” is a campaign promise that has already been IMHO broken.

Anyway have a blessed day.

4 Likes

Excellent post :+1:

Links for this info?

Totally agree…

It’s sad that the actions of a few nuts are once again going to be used as the rational for labeling a whole class of people in America and probably for re writing the history of the last four years.

The people in the capital last week don’t speak for me and don’t speak for the 75 or so million who voted for Mr. Trump.

Hell to be honest those idiots were the greatest gift the left could have received…look at all the actions they’ve taken in the last week and Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet.

Quote is from your link.

How many days has it been? The damage to the transition has already been done.

Should have conceded the election as soon as hillary did.

But noooooooo…

Too much ego for that…stating that he lost the election

Allan