A reminder from Four Years ago when democrats graciously accepted Hilary's loss

Libs are now #bluelivesmatter? :joy: irony

2 Likes

It’s convenient how you ignored the remainder of my post to highlight how Trump isn’t your favorite president.

Well yes, the cause of death is still pending we don’t know if his prior interactions with protesters led to his death or even if he was actually injured in doing so.

Yes. But they weren’t at the Capitol building…last Wednesday. So that’s totally different. /sarc

When you start off with bull ■■■■ like that I’m not going to address anything that follows.

I must have missed the buring of The Capitol Building and much of the down town area or when they set up their own little republic within the District’s borders.

Can you link to it?

1 Like

It is not pending…and we do know he was injured.

"Sicknick responded to Wednesday’s riots and “was injured while physically engaging with protesters,” Capitol Police said in a statement. “He returned to his division office and collapsed.” "

If I were a cop I’d be more afraid of the right-wing than the left.

From 2010-2019, ADL counted 95 extremist-police shootouts. Right wing extremists accounted for 83% of the incidents. Ninety-eight police officers were shot during these 95 incidents; 26 of those shootings were fatal.

Must. Deflect. From. How. Awful. Trump. Truly. Is.

1 Like

It is “pending”. We have no idea what his injuries were, when or how they were sustained or what he died from.

What do you think a “Federal Murder Probe” means exactly? It doesn’t even mean his cause and manner of death have been determined as yet, it only means they are investigating.

"Sicknick responded to Wednesday’s riots and “was injured while physically engaging with protesters

We do know when and how…and that he died of his injuries sustained while doing so.

No we don’t, that’s just a statement from the PIA.

His autopsy results have yet to be published.

Protesters attacked him, as much as you hate to admit that.

Where have I stated otherwise?

You keep pulling up news stories none of which are accompanied by any actual facts.

The fact remains we don’t know if he was actually injured by protesters or if he was how those injuries may or may not have led to his death.

Until we have a definitive cause and manner of death we really have nothing to discuss relative to his death at all.

What is it with your fixation on the Capitol? Unless you idolise politicians and the ground they frequent.

It’s a workplace where citizens work. It’s no more important than any other workplace in the US where citizens work. It’s actually less important, since it doesn’t create any wealth for the nation.

ADL is not a trustworthy source. It is manned by left-wing extremists.

Or invading the capitol to stop the electoral vote from happening.

Or threatening to hang the sitting Vice President

Or killing and injuring police officers

Allan

Hillary herself conceded to the current POTUS, something that trump has yet to do.

Allan

What? That was just one day in a “summer of love”.

You know very well facts and even autopsy reports don’t matter a bit to the left. The narrative has already been programmed into the Lib collective mind.

They will use the actions of a handful of people as justification for the coming persecution of all Conservatives.

2 Likes