A Rational National COVID Plan

I don’t see her arguing to contnue lockdowns at current levels regardless of vaccinations.

I do, hence the request for clarification, from her.

I really really like this…

By defining some workers as essential and others as non-essential, the government is not only choosing economic winners and losers, but also which lives and livelihoods are expendable while we wait for the vaccine. This is not a decision for the government.

4 Likes

You found a real gem here.

Biden should make it his playbook.

1 Like

Bidens plan has to include “equity”.

1 Like

Then he will receive scorn for his effort.

The virus doesn’t understand equity.

It does understand a sense of urgency to get vaccinations done.

thats bernies plan.

still peddling the same old leftist garbage i see. you complain about selective quotes by providing a paraphrase minus the context…

1 Like

you’re missing the point. this paper does not suggest that getting sick is preferable, it just states a fact; whether immunity is achieved by vaccine or infection, the end result, immunity, is the same. of course we’d all rather be vaccinated.

I would argue that the end result is not the same. One course of action results in far more people dying.

Should have read it.

https://rationalground.com/lockdowns-pros-and-cons/

Might want to look at the stats from lockdown states vs states who opened.

4 Likes

Depressing list.

maybe, but that wasn’t the point.

1). Must cover nose & mouth. Totally don’t understand mouth only coverage.

2). If a disposable mask, THROW IN ACTUAL TRASH RECEPTACLE! Not in parking lot, on lawn or in pristine wilderness. Am tired of stupid people & the new creatures spawning because of them. Am so not loving purple and other colored glove crawlers or blue & white mask birds.

There’s one of the latter hanging in a tree. I sure do wish we could get a jail crew to clean up on the highway & in the state park nearby.

3). If mask is not disposable, wash with soap & water after use.

heres fauci before he realized he could be petty dictator

you tell me why hes wrong

Should it be form fitting to your face?

Answer a question for me. How many covid cases did we have on the date of that interview?

no no…nice try

you have to tell me why he’s wrong just because cases increased

Cool…so you readily admit your “video evidence” is taken out of context.