A Question for Senator Britt

You’ve been corrected on that.

But yes, if someone mocked someone else for his handicap, it’s not a good example for kids.

I certainly have and so have you. :rofl:

But anyway, thank you for confirming that Nikki Haley is indeed an absolute warmonger. We all knew it already. :wink:

3 Likes

So … ( … insert something he did NOT say … )

He didn’t say it was acceptable.

Why must you lie?

Wow, three consecutive triggerings over one single post. Well done!

5 Likes

The Iraq War is the only one I’m aware of, and Trump was for it before he was against it.

I disagree. Supporting Ukraine does not make one a “warmonger,” in my opinion.

2 Likes

I can name three off the top of my head that Trump publicly expressed opposition and regret over, but I’m also going to share with you as many links as you gave me showing Haley ever opposing anything resembling war. :wink:

1 Like

Some people can’t make arguments (coherent or not) unless there’s a defenseless strawman to punch down on.

Both matter. If Trump loses again, we can go back to point out stuff like this.

“Both” only matter to people who falsely think “character” is a reflection of skill or leadership or competency. It’s not, and I have infinite examples.

In other words, the people who buy into this obviously fake ■■■■ show. :wink:

1 Like

I asked a question. How can a question be a lie?

In my opinion the question makes you uncomfortable so you are ducking it.

1 Like

You have no idea of my opinion about Haley, or her policies. That pretty much dismisses your observation on the topic.

It’s a moot point considering Haley has been summarily dismissed, but she spoke out against war many times at the UN. On the other hand, one of the things I like about Trump is his pledge to keep us out of foreign wars, and I wish Haley had done the same.

Ehh, no :wink:

Both matter to people who think that… both do matter.

I know that Haley’s policies mirror Trump’s in most ways.

So would you teach your children that as long as they are skillful leaders, their character does not matter?

It’s a gift from above.

1 Like

Which has nothing to do with “my” opinion on anything.

Her entire job at the UN was to be someone else’s mouth.

The only non-moot point here is - I can find multiple examples of Trump, on his own, opposing war, whereas you have yet to provide me with a single example with Haley, because you can’t name any off the top of your head like the both of us can with Trump, and that’s OK. I very much appreciate you helping me demonstrate these facts. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, okay, I did assume that you support Trump’s policies. My bad.

That’s just gay and creepy on a age difference kind of level. Keep my little children out of your twisted brain, Kid Sniffer supporter. Holy crap. :rofl:

3 Likes