A List of All the Things George Santos, the Scamming Congressman-Elect, Has Lied About

Swawell is a poor reflection on the democrat party. Has been for how many years now and all we hear from you is silence.

Have you checked out jbidens lie count lately. That old pervert has been telling lies in DC for so long that everyone knows not to believe a thing he says. He told at least seventeen during his last state of the Union address.

1 Like

Santos does have a record of whoppers. However, there was an election and he won. All this info could have been brought out before the election. I have a bigger problem overturning an election because you don’t think the winner belongs in congress than I do with leaving a liar in there till the next election. The whole process of overturning elections you don’t like has a certain risk to the democratic process included. Democrats used to see this, or pretended to, only a short time ago.
If it were shown that an actual felony was involved by Santos in that election, that would be justification enough. Not just lying.

1 Like

i agree that the election result should not be overturned?

I am all in favor of letting things go through the normal processes.

If he ends up there for 2 years then so be it.

Yeah i’m surprised that Nemesis and others brazenly raise heck about Santos while ignoring the most prolific liar (Brandon) of our generation.

Brandon never tells the truth but that gets a pass because he is a DEM.

Never even heard of santos till the woke libs started raising hell about him.

Probably a diversion away from Brandon.

1 Like

The FBI looked into Swalwell and cleared him. Let me know after you can say the same about Santos

It’s like you slept through 2016-2020.

Under no circumstances does Biden lie more than your favorite President.

If you believe that, provide the data to back it up

Well, a part of the leftist party the FBI investigated a leftist once again and decided that there was nothing to see. What a surprise.

Brandon has over forty years of telling lies while holding office in DC. I am sure he has trump beat.

2 Likes

I knew you were going to say that.

But hey: as I said previously, I fully encourage you to fight tooth and nail for Santos. To the bitter end.

He was elected by the voters in his district. Unlike some I tend to mind my own back yard and let my neighbor mind theirs.

Talking about it on a forum in no way affects the relationship between Santos and his voters.

No … for his lifetime achievements. :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he will represent his constituents as well as AOC does on the other side of Long Island Sound. :wink:

2 Likes

You are right. We can talk about it all we want, but it’s still up to his constituents whether he should remain in office or not. Maybe they like his lies.

1 Like

Unless he is found guilty of a crime.

Nah … that doesn’t matter anymore. It’s almost as common as lying.

1 Like

Not even close.

Link? :stuck_out_tongue:

The dems seem to Love Brandon lies which is every time he moves his mouth.

1 Like