A List of All the Things George Santos, the Scamming Congressman-Elect, Has Lied About

Haven’t the republicans voted to effectively neuter the Office of Congressional Ethics?

How?…
And McCarthy is talking about the ethics committee, not an office.

2 Likes

Politically, at that point I think they’d bet more hay out of it is they expelled him instead of pressuring him to resign.

WW

and now his new treasurer denies working for him

I consider this guy less of a problem than Nikole Hannah-Jones

1 Like

Santos is now a boomer meme :rofl:

Ya boi is going down, and will be replaced in a special election buy a democrat. Sorry, Kev. This is unstoppable, and you are going to look dumb for defending him.

He’s a goner.

1 Like

Spiderman. The musical.

Kennedy has a way with words. I like hearing him talk. :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

He reminds me of Mr. Haney from “Green Acres”

This opinion will not be popular with either tribe, however I genuinely enjoyed the exchange at the SOTU between Pierre Delecto (AKA Mitt Romney) and the Faux credentialed Santos.

Santos did not go quietly to the corner and did did not back down from Romney’s meek insult.

Look Mittens…Each and every one of you elected miscreants lies like a ■■■■■■■ rug and you have some kind of nerve to showboat here when your soulmate Brandon let China successfully probe our airspace and readiness.

Santos had a great comeback…You will never be President and getting re-elected looks rather dubious for Mittens.

Keep going after Santos and he might just get a second term.

How fun would that be?

1 Like

Why is Mittens going after Santos rather than Biden?

Nobody can top Biden for lying. Nobody.

3 Likes

Romney thought he could intimidate Santos and Santos gave it right back.

I liked that.

2 Likes

Romney was cozying up to the libs as usual. He’s always thought he could be their Pal. :roll_eyes:

I liked the response too. Let Romney call out Biden on his massive lying and then if he wants to go after Santos fine.

He gives Biden a pass.

3 Likes

Look at the body language in this clip.

Santos wasn’t taking any ■■■■ from Romney.

Sure. The Commie Dems feast on the manipulable Romney and he is convinced that this is an attribute.

1 Like

Feeds his Ego.

1 Like

I can’t imagine Romney still has a functional ego after the beating he took in the 2012 campaign.

1 Like

No he wont get a second term. All indications are the local GOP do not want him and an increasing number of his constituents want him to resign. There is no way he can win a second term.

His two years will be completely ineffective because he has zero credibility and has no way of building a network of contacts on both sides that will result in him having any sort of ability to build a consensus or get support for anything he wants to do.