A good explanation of the profound distrust of institutions, especially corporate media

Please what? The video speaks for itself.

1 Like

A rare occasion that biden actually told the truth.

1 Like

If youā€™d gone to a Neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville to say thatā€¦youā€™d be known by the company you keep.

Donā€™t want to be branded a neo-Nazi? Donā€™t join neo-Nazis at a march they organized.

Simple as that.

PS As opposed to you wanting to keep the statues upā€¦Iā€™d question your judgement and grasp of history because you obviously donā€™t know WHY those statues were put up in the first place.

He said he did. Donā€™t you believe him? Or are you saying he is a liar?

Itā€™s Yummy Sheeple Food that you have been trained to regurgibleat.

Good Sheeple!

Thereā€™s a legal process to put them up and a legal process to take them down. All I ask is that the laws be abided byā€¦whether in Charlottesville or along our southern border?

So I guess the same can be applied to blm right? They should be known for being rioters and looters because of the company they keep.
I question the sanity of people who are offended by statutes.

Damn dudeā€¦youā€™ve got it baaa, baaa, baaad this morning. Pleaseā€¦carry on. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

ā€¦especially when they arenā€™t even in their own back yard. When one has to go way out of their way to be offended, it makes me wonder, do you really not have other things in your life that demand your attention thatā€™s more important?

1 Like

The Unite the Right rally was an event organized by White Supremacists, for white supremacists, featuring white Supremacists speakers for the express purpose of advancing the cause of White Supremacy.

I have my doubts about the claim that there were ā€œfineā€ people mixed in there with them.

3 Likes

And here I thought the gaslighting might reach an dull roar with Trump out of office.

I do love all the ā€œthings Trump literally said on video hoaxesā€ though.

2 Likes

Itā€™s so incredibly stupid itā€™s actually insulting.

1 Like

Agreedā€¦and then consider the mentality of those that voted for him?

The worst part of this is you know what youā€™re doing with this one and and are actually proud of it.

1 Like

Are you sure they know?

Yes Iā€™m sure they know.

Maybe, but it is weird that Trump was the preferred candidate of racists.:thinking:

1 Like

Anyone that wants to control illegal immigration will get their support, that doesnā€™t mean controlling illegal immigration is racist.

Think they liked that photo.

Pretty sure BLM and their supporters voted for Biden.

2 Likes

Youā€™d be wrong. Supporters may be. Blm and antifa are often not voters. Because the younger generation doesnā€™t vote.