A good explanation of the profound distrust of institutions, especially corporate media

Has anyone seriously explored the apparent national health crisis created by the corporate fake news industry?

Boomer Trump supporters have learned to ignore the media lies. Can you imagine the cognitive dissonance going on with naive true believers?

2 Likes

Denouncing racism, and he gets a big headline.

Funny how often Trump’s remarks require. Later “clarification.” I call that “walking back”.

1 Like

Seeking fake virtue is a mental challenge when everything you’re seeing is a mirage.

Two scoops of ice cream…and he gets a big headline. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

No my friend. The sheople trough only feeds you half the story and after it’s regurgibleated for several days, perpetuating the liberal media lies, the media then feeds the other half of the story, which totally negates the first half that the sheople swallowed. You see how that works? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Can you point to any clarification or walking back about Biden’s self-admitted massive voter fraud organization?

Can you point to any news organization even questioning Biden about his voter fraud organization?

Was Biden just stating an inconvenient fact that is so obvious that it is not newsworthy?

2 Likes

It is interesting to me.

A POTUS denouncing racism should not be big news.

Trump walked things back all the time. See how that worked?

…cept the media lied and fed you that he endorsed racism and you regurgibleated that in this very thread… …:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Biden did not commit voter fraud.

I am not talking about just one incident.

You’ve been sheoplized my friend and that’s obviously true. Step away from your media sites.

1 Like

I have ears. I assume you probably do, too.

He said he had the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” Watch the video.

Can you imagine the response from the media if Trump had won after making a statement like that?

Cities would be burning. Media would be demanding for impeachment with treason charges to follow!

2 Likes

what video?

1 Like

Please.

I corrected the link to Biden’s comments about his voter fraud organization.

The same link appears in post 10.

1 Like