A good explanation of the profound distrust of institutions, especially corporate media

Do you have anything that refutes facts from the Twitter thread?

Here is an example:

We know as fact: a) The Steele dossier was the sole evidence used to justify spying on the Trump campaign, b) The FBI knew the Steele dossier was a DNC op, c) Steele’s source told the FBI the info was unserious, d) they did not inform the court of any of this and kept spying.

The DOJ and FBI spent three years on this investigation, and the corporate media breathlessly reported each rumor and anonymous leak as if it were established fact.

Given this history, is there any reason to trust what the corporate media, DOJ, and FBI have to say about the 2020 election?

They lied for years in attempts to destroy the Trump administration and to get Trump removed from office. Why would they suddenly stop lying since election day?

2 Likes

Real journalists have to flee the country these days, ask Glenn Greenwald or Julian Assange. The ones that stayed, are mouthpieces.

1 Like

Seriously? He’s a complete jerk in his personal life and his business life. Having lived in and near NYC for the last 40 years- I can assure you his jerk status is no secret. A liar, a cheat, a self-aggrandizing jerk.

Sean and Tucker are still here. Thank goodness. And Maria Bartoromo.

Yup. I’ve worked for people that know him personally. He invites them golfing and they say thanks but no thanks. He basically has no actual friends.

Because he’s an all-round terrible person. Mean, petty, dishonest, unfaithful. The worst.

Oh- and as to your friends- Trump is a known golf cheat. How Donald Trump cheats at golf even when playing against Tiger Woods

I don’t doubt it. :rofl:

At Winged Foot, where Trump is a member, the caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: “Pele.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Who knew that caddies were so insightful? And vocal?

1 Like

Nice people but what stories have they broken remotely comparable to those two? How many secret government documents have they released?

Well, if you are going to cheat, that seems like the time to do it.

It’s a window into his entire philosophy of life.

While you are supporting Biden, probably not a good idea to throw the cheating stone, glass houses and all.

1 Like

Biden doesn’t do much for me actually. He is less bad than Trump.

When ever I hear that new buzz word, I’m either hearing from the trough itself or that ate from it?

1 Like

Bam…hammer…meet nail. Spot on Bill. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

That didn’t earn me a pass.

Finger pop.

you mean this?
Trump : "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves – and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name

This would be just like you to equate “learning how things work for yourself” with handwaving.

Why learn for yourself when you can feast on your Sheeple Food?

:rofl: