A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

Or maybe he doesn’t take the replies seriously and moved on…it’s what I do.

1 Like

Bears repeating. Sounds like the OP already has their presumptions in place.

I’m so devastated I think I’m going to return to what I was doing before I read this “devastating” question.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At any rate, I’d personally just as soon Trump remain in office as a reminder to what a horrible decision some voters made during the 2016 election cycle. Hopefully, with that daily reminder in place, more people will get out to vote to rectify the situation, and then January 20, 2021 can be the end of an error.

3 Likes

I was about to take you to task for speaking for me but dang, you nailed it!!

BIGLY DEVASTATED!

Wah!

3 Likes

Wait, what? You just fantasized an absurd question, gave an answer to it yourself, and then proceeded to assign this absurdity to most of the people you view as your political opposition? Is this a joke thread?

I’ll pose a question back…

Rock solid evidence is found that Trump murdered someone prior to taking office. He is on tape admitting to the crime. There is video proof of the crime. And the forensic evidence is unassailable. Would you demand that the investigative team all be taken out back and shot, and the evidence destroyed? Their families also murdered so they don’t raise a fuss? The cover-up completed to protect the man?

Astonishingly, many Trump supporters would answer Yes to that question.

:rofl:

5 Likes

But … but … but… you see, the much more relevant question is what happened to Hillary’s emails…

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m so devastated I think I need to go watch Captain Marvel again.

2 Likes

That isn’t why you move on.

:laughing:

1 Like

Well that is just untrue. Seek out better sources of information.

With the small exception of a minority few, the overwhelming majority of the Democratic Party, and 100% of the Party Leadership, has said they will not pursue impeachment unless there was an abundance of evidence presented that would determine that as the only way to move forward.

It is the CEC that continues to promote this fallacy that the Party Leadership is secretly plotting to impeach Trump. No one paying attention has been misled, certainly no one in the Democratic Party.

Sure, some of you Trump supporters have been misled by the CEC, as evidence by your lack of understanding of reality here, and promoting a blatant falsehood.

3 Likes

Pretty good. Needs more URANIUM ONE!!!

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: Ya, :rofl: Ya, :rofl: :rofl: I’m sure that’s exactly what you’d do. :rofl:

1 Like

Which party masters ran on impeachment, which ones promises it?

No, I would not

This was probably the 847th most devastating thing I saw today.

Ranking somewhere between having to stop and get gas on my way to lunch and my coffee shop being out of chocolate croissants this morning.

3 Likes

If this doesnt sum up trump supporters i dont know what does

1 Like

You should cherish the fact that we are small majority here. So quit your bitching.

Small majority? That contradicts what you said in the meeting of the minds thread…id honestly say the number favor people who don’t like like trump. Like liberals and actual conservatives

I’d say this board reflects the broader society pretty well. About 40% or so support Trump. About 60% or so don’t. But that doesn’t mean it’s 40/60 conservative/liberal. There are a LOT of us conservatives and a LOT of former Republicans here that don’t support Trump. Add us in, and it’s more like 65%-35% right-leaning posters versus left-leaning posters.

6 Likes

Aren’t you more happily cherishing the fact that you’re a small minority that anyone will listen to. :grin:

Man, you just walk right into that. :hugs:

2 Likes

You can’t deflect from someone’s imagination.

Indeed.

I really used to believe that the majority of these people/posters were in on the kayfabe. Now I see they’re just simply marks.

1 Like