A Dangerous Son

They were using Medicaid and Medicare

Is obamacare in effect?

When did Trump change it?

I don’t see how it can’t, especially if they are predisposed. One boy fought his mother over the remote.

That’s what you’re down to?

sorry how about would you like to earn a cookie?

Again, have a nice day.

ok cupcake

It started under your buddy Reagan. By 1985 he had cut govt spending in mental healthcare by 90%

Reagan was not my buddy.

Obama fixed it.

Anyway, it’s a good documentary. People should watch it.

First you say it was Obama’s fault, now your say he fixed it. You can never get your stories straight.

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

No where did I say any of this is obama’s or anybody’s fault.

That would be you.

You don’t have knack for it.

This is not new. I worked with kids from 1986 to 1998. A kid who fights with his mom about possessions and things like this is common place. Especially in a single parent home. A child wants discipline…its how they learn. A child without a dad…or who has a dad who beats mom…learns that they that intimidation he gets what he wants.

These kids are emotionally disturbed…stunted. Is it a mental health issue? Are they mentally ill…i would say no in the normal sense of the word. Therapy turns a lot of these kids and their parents around

True enough!

Stop playing the political blame game. That’s not what this is about.

The documentary says they are severely mentally ill.

Ultimately I think the larger issue with mental health is still the issue of what we get bombarded with…and the need to respond…puts us on these devices way more than we should be.

would you agree they want attention and thus lash out in some way to get it as well?
They do need structure, whether it come from a woman or a man, instilling in them that its ok to act a certain way and not in others.