A Dangerous Son

uh huh…

I didn’t say use, did I?

You think somebody is going to take your video games?

im an adult, nobody is taking my ■■■■ away

Good Lord, you’re really worried about your video games.

What else did I mention?

I was wrong, two of them did have an adult male present.

You’re really scared somebody is going to find a link.

I doubt you’d have a problem with them taking my stuff away.

1 Like

Present in what sense?

From a mental health professional…i believe this to be true. But not that there is anything wrong with the electronics…i think it is the content of what we get bombarded with that makes a mental health issue. I mean on one hand there is a thirst for knowledge that we can access in the palm of our hands. It’s addictive. But I think issues artist from the content and negativity that is almost constantly present. My son said the other day that he was going to be cleaning up his Twitter feed too much politics, and it’s all depressing to him.

i dont give a crap about your stuff.

One of them was the Senator whose son stabbed him, they kept bringing him in out.

The other I don’t know. I’m assuming step father or boyfriend. He asked the mother if she needed help when her son was hurting her.

You vote for those who do.

we all vote for people who do things we dont like…One has to weigh out the balance

like i said for some it really is a mental health issue. something is wrong upstairs.

One of the shots showed a little boy playing a shooter game. I don’t think the director is a conservative.

Of course there is. That’s the whole point.

right and for most its not. pumping them full of drugs isnt the answer.

Again, I already said that.

good for you? you want a cookie?

What makes you think it’s going to get better. You guys fought coverage in O’care and there was no coverage before that.

I think games like that blurs a young person’s reality. I spent 12 years working with adolescents in psych programs. Those games blur the reality of death. To a young mind…death isnt real. You die or run out of lives…you simply hit reset or restart…and there you are. A whole new you.