A brilliant plan to handle climate deniers

I’m good with the social contract within the society that our constitution guided. But I didn’t sign up for the progressive liberal cluster of Hillary’s village.

Can you even articulate the reasons for adjusting the data?

I think there are federal tax write-offs. This is a project that is far off, though.

No one signed up to let the free loaders of the country destroy our environment either.

Poor excuse.

Then work together. 100 million liberals working together is a thousand times better than 100 million liberals doing nothing but complaining. It has to start somewhere. You can’t start a movement unless you actually start a movement. So start already!

Yes.
Yes I can. Next question.

Boy are you not paying attention.

So you are saying that those liberals who have the means switch from coal to solar should stay with coal? Huh? Are y’all sincere about this climate change thing or would you prefer to have the issue to fight about?

Why don’t conservatives who want to support the jobs of coal miners switch to coal?

We’re already using coal. But, If Al Gore want to fund a solar roof for me, then by all means he should help me save the planet. And I don’t really get any special thrill from my power bill.

Coal use is declining rapidly which is why all the miners are losing their jobs. Haven’t you paid any attention? Why aren’t you getting a lot of conservatives together to use more coal and save their jobs?

Oh right. Your real job is non-gubmit private eye. I forgot our exchange last week.

Hobbies: trolling, ranching, subverting society

“Common society”. Now there’s an interesting way of putting it. And what have you personally done for this “common society” that allows you to decide?

So why are you opposed to rich liberals leading by example and weaning themselves off of coal before they demand id of you and me? It has to start somewhere. Who is going to start?

What? What kind of car do you drive?

Don’t = doubt

You’re helping pay for the solar panels I’m getting installed next month. I’ll be getting 30% back in a federal tax credit next year. Thanks trump!

To achieve a predetermined desired outcome.

Freeloaders who don’t want to pay their share of Centgov taxes?

More than you.