A brilliant plan to handle climate deniers

The public doesn’t have desires. Individuals do. Indicuduals care about private gains. Individuals don’t care about public harm. That’s someone else’s problem.

2 Likes

Should let the market react to Ebola outbreaks.

Don’t worry. Someone else will clean up after your disaster of a generation.

3 Likes

Not unless you can do it with a video game.

1 Like

No one’s responding because it’s a dumb OP. Individuals and corporations are “doing stuff” every day. We are getting solar panels installed next month. Prices have gone so low we are paying cash. It’s difficult to find installers because they are so busy. Our system is sized to provide 100% of our needs plus or minus 5%.

Hybrid vehicle prices are going down, we will probably buy one within 6 months.

Corporations are putting up solar arrays in fields. My energy company is putting up solar arrays. A local cab company uses all hybrid vehicles. The greenhouse I work at deadonall

1 Like

yeah… we know

We will clean up your mess, pay your late bills and put up with your verbal abuse.

Because we are that much better than you ever were.

3 Likes

*The greenhouse I work at seasonally put in solar arrays 3 years ago and makes money selling energy back to the utility.

See how useless your OP is?

If you’re volunteering to leave our common society, I know a few planetary bodies you can go screw up all in your own.

Is there an app for that?

Sure they do. I offer video games as an example.

Please explain your example.

Here’s my example. Purchasing of cheap foreign made goods rather than more expensive American made goods.

Isn’t also our President a climate change denier? How do we handle him?

Seriously don’t we would be enjoying our clean air and clean water had government not got involved decades back.

Big Government has long since run amuck with both.

You are free to believe that. But the point stands.

What does that even mean?

It means, like always, Centgov took a good idea and turned it in to a bad one.

If you are young and can afford the upfront cost solar panels are a pretty good investment.

Once I inherit my grandparents house I’m going to use the money I would have spent on a mortgage renovating the home and adding solar panels. It’ll take some time to pay off but it’ll do me good for two reasons.

1. Once it’s paid off you get paid for excess generation to the mains.

2. This is hurricane country. I was 15 when Katrina hit and we went nearly three weeks without power. Left a big impression. With solar generation, a battery backup system (for night use), and a diesel generator (for those really big emergencies like several days of extensive cloud cover, which is common during a hurricane) I could avoid having to go through that again.

You can probably get the government to pay for your solar stuff.