A Blue Wave ... Will We Survive Trump?

Is this good news or not?

It’s good news. Interesting that his approval polling continues to tick downward as the economic indicators tick up. It looks like he might actually be breaking “it’s the economy stupid” with his alarmingly crappy personality.

1 Like

Thank you. He needs to find a way to spread a better message. The news cycles are dominated with things such as Manafort. Trump allowed himself to be drowned out with his own crap.

If he were out there today talking about the economy and sending good thoughts to those affected by Florence, his approval wouldn’t be stuck in the high 30s / low 40s. Instead he’s tweeting about Obama saying “57 states” 10 years ago and arguing about the death toll in Puerto Rico.

I don’t think we’ve ever had such a small man in such a high office. Oddly enough I recall when he was elected and Bob Woodward of all people was on CNN saying he wasn’t worried - that in his experience Presidents always eventually rise to the level of the office. That just isn’t happening. Lying and bluster got Trump far in the world of NY Real Estate but they’re his undoing in this context.

I know, he’s a pig.

It’s good news.

Thank you.

Wonder why it’s not getting more happy happy posts?

Because Trump himself is overshadowing it with his idiotic ego. Honestly I feel like The President is a potentially huge global liability being held in place by a threadbare coalition of adults like Kelly and Mattis, who could leave or be fired at any time.

The economy is important and I’m glad it’s going well, but better paying blue collar jobs aren’t much good in the long term if we are on the verge of a trade war or a far worse type of war.

His poll number would shoot up 10 points or more if he only shuts the ■■■■ up.

The best way to add more Trump voters is to turn back the clock and increase the number of voters who only finished high school—or didn’t.

You should be happy with what you’ve got. Libs aren’t pretending that the feds are cooking the books, so you’re getting better feedback than we saw under Obama’s extended economic recovery.

“but”

You can’t be happy happy today?

And you add in no tweeting another 30.

Ah, there we go…

The implication of the Pew poll was obvious.

I am extremely happy with the growth rate of blue collar jobs as described in the article. I’m just wondering why you libs aren’t.

Thanks Obama.

Why aren’t we? Just tell us what you want us to do so that you’ll be happy, and we’ll do that for you.

In your case, delete your account. Party over country, eh sewell?

Job growth is a good thing.

Same as I said under Obama.

There you go.

And that is for “reputable” companies.