A Blue Wave ... Will We Survive Trump?

Trump is a pig. There’s nothing else to say about him.

Best blue collar job growth in 30 years.

Ben Shapiro is not a politician.

You are THE voter

If you actually look at the numbers, the yoy growth is but a hair above what we had in Dec 2014. And then in August the rate dropped down to below the Dec 2014 rate. Was it a blue wave in 2014?

Not one bit.

Are you disputing the article?

I didn’t vote for that jackass.

And if my theory holds true…that will create new/more conservatives.

I’m disputing the implied notion that this is somehow a big deal under Trump of which hasn’t been seen in 30 years. Big whoop, less than one tenth of a percent higher in a single month than what we saw in 2014. It already dipped down in August.

I didn’t say you did. That was a perfect post to describe the voter that will keep him i. The White House through 2024

The line between a pundit and a politician is paper thin

is it 2010 all over again?

Did you make note of the 30 year high in 2014?

It won’t matter. It will matter to you because you analyze and discern but it won’t matter

Just like Republican in 2010.

Manufacturing output is near a record level and optimism is at an all-time high, with more than 95 percent of manufacturers reporting a “positive outlook” for their business, according to the latest survey by the National Association of Manufacturers.

No. Know why? It’s a broken record.

The article very clearly gives most of the credit to Obama. Did I say Trump did anything?

You can’t even accept good news.

When this whole thing falls apart, these jobs and the new production lines will be the first to go.

They’ll be like houses with high mortgage’s.

All you can do is hope.

It’s not going to be Booker he’s behind Oprah, we’re probably going to get Sanders unless Biden runs.