'A big red flag': Trump receives steroid treatment for Covid-19

How? What harm?

From the link:
““We do not recommend giving it to patients who are not on supplemental oxygen or ventilated because in that case, it’s going to suppress the immune system and it won’t be able to fight off the Covid in those early stages,” Torres said.”

Over-medicating is as bad as under-medicating.

1 Like

You are the one speculating.

We know the details and even had a video from him yesterday…for wanton speculators like yourself.

Good chance he will be released tomorrow.

He is on supplemental oxygen.

There’s no speculation at all…the doctor admitted he withheld facts in the first presser.

We already have a thread on Trump and Covid.

Why start another thread?

Right but that wasn’t the picture they were painting early on.

They hid that.

Indeed looks like they sent him to Walter Reed when they did because they wanted to make sure he went while he could still walk by himself to the helicopter.

That’s how concerned they were on Friday.

It’s a sailboat.

What’s a sailboat?

You know now.

A whole day later.

Such lofty expectations of disclosure…there are national security considerations to ponder.

Ok. I haven’t paid total attention. My idea of supplemental oxygen is that one is on it all the time. The pictures, video, and what i have heard from the doctors doesn’t seem to be that.

Maybe supplemental oxygen covers even if you only go on it here and there, I really don’t know.

Thanks.

Steriods on the whole are generally very safe in appropriate doses.

I have no expectations of anything. This is par for the course for any administration but doubly and triply so for ever image-conscious Trump.

There’s no national security implications at all if they had revealed earlier Trump was on supplemental oxygen earlier.

This is nothing but image control…also, I suspect, a lot of this was for Trump’s own consumption as well.

A person’s state of mind is important in the recovery and healing process…I’m sure the President himself, a known germophobe, needed to have his spirits kept up.

1 Like

Trump administration has been very open and forthright.

It has harmed them a lot and still Trump is in constant contact with the press and people he serves.

You forget how quiet the last administration was after the first year.

1 Like

We wouldn’t have known about Hope Hicks except a reporter leaked it.

Trump said nothing about already knowing he was COVID positive early on Thursday.

But yep…they are transparent and open.

The Baghdad Bob routine is good, but getting a little old there, man…

4 Likes

Sing us some more songs…

Now there is an impromptu rally outside Walter Reed.

Would it be crazy for Trump to go out and visit with them?

He just did.

1 Like

Link?

Live on FOX right now.

I’m looking at 'Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo".

Breitbart gets the scoop.