9 rally attendees test positive in minnesota

No doubt lots of dems in that spreader event as well since it is LA.

1 Like

Yes people are still getting Covid. :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m getting my shot soon, so I wonā€™t have to worry about it.

Of the vaccine that doesnā€™t currently exist? Sounds legit.

It is legit. Thousands of people have worked long hours to develop and package these vaccines. You are ill informed. Probably by choice. Let me inform you. Vaccines exist and are currently in the final stages of trial. They exist but have not been summit for approval yet. But donā€™t believe me, do your own research. Hint: CNN is not a good source. :grin:

1 Like

Right, so thereā€™s no vaccine to be taken, youā€™re just wishing upon a star. Just like I said.

That is not what you said. You said they donā€™t exist. You were wrong. As soon as they get approved, Iā€™m getting my shot. How about you?

You said this ā– ā– ā– ā–  six months ago, how it was any day now. Made a thread about it. Assured everyone you have secret sources that made you know that. Nothing ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  happened.

1 Like

20 people does not constitute ā€œsuperā€ spreading of anything. you have no idea where or when they were initially infected or by whom. everyone who attended was tested negative. what that tells us is someone likely contracted covid in the 72 hours prior to the event, and that person may or may not have passed it on. more likely they did. 20 people is hardly ā€œsuperā€ spreading anything.

10ā€™s of thousands of screaming idiots in the street correlate to millions of cases. it is not scientifically possible or even plausible that those events were not super spreaders responsible in large part for the covid spikes across the entire country.

deny as you wish. your denial is only proof of your tds.

1 Like

irony is ironic

well, they did burn a police car, so theyā€™re likely immune

Thatā€™s why I said donā€™t take my word for it. Do your own research. Hereā€™s what you will find.

1. A vaccine exists.
  2. We are in the final stages of trials.
  3. The equipment to produce the vaccine has been validated.
  4. The people required to run the equipment have been validated.
  5. The product has not been FDA approved yet.

So what is currently driving your pessimism? What do you see as the primary obstacle to you getting your shot? Do you think the FDA will drag itā€™s feet during approval? Something will go wrong in the third stage of trials? Or is it something else? And how long will it take to fix your concern?

nov 4th?

1 Like

Yes of course. What was i thinking??? :wink: :grin:

How does a bunch of people being stupid help your defense of trump?

This is what you said six months ago too. So will this be coming six months from now? A year? When?

Do you think they are Trump supporters by day?

Interesting hypothesis.

LA has seen an uptick in Trump events.

:thinking:

The FDA made sure it will be approved no sooner than 2 weeks post election.

They didnā€™t want to tip the news cycle in favor of the orange Covid survivor.

Sounds like some good thinkin to meā€¦since the mortality is pretty low at this point anyway.

:man_shrugging:t2:

It doesnā€™t. We donā€™t really need to defend Trump or justify our vote to you in any shape or form. So thereā€™s that.

The FDA cannot approve anything until the trials are over. If there is a big delay between the end of the trials and the approval process, then we can suspect shenanigans. That accusation can not be made yet.

Last time I ask for proof besides your own feelings.

This is false beyond false. None of those people were tested before the event.