9 rally attendees test positive in minnesota

I wonder why there aren’t any articles that show how many people tested positive for COVID after attending a BLM riot/protest?

1 Like

Doesn’t fit the narrative/talking pts.

1 Like

Our Vector in Chief strikes again!

3 Likes

And why hasn’t Trump demanded mask wearing at his rallies?

I’m not sure what you are getting at here. Because there are other causes of deaths that we should not take simple precautions versus Covid?

Sure. And why not mandate wearing a mask if you want to attend? Nobody is forcing them to attend.

I wonder how many rioters in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, et al, have Chinese Wuhan Virus?

1 Like

Portland is a good case study. They have had protests every day since George Floyd’s death.
The infection rate there had been below the national average up to September.

No worries for Trump…
I’m sure he had them all sign (and will sign) a waiver.

floyd protests infected millions

999,991 give or take 2 million to go

nothing different about portland from brazil, sweden or nyc.

Nine sounds like a low number to me.

Gaaah…they check this and publicize it for the rallies. And they hide it for the protests/riots.
Could there ever be a more politicized disease?

Maybe it would have been even lower without the riots.
Has anyone done a check on people at the riots?
And has Portland had more than 9 cases? That seems to be the magic number.

That sentence was probably added to the article since the OP was written.

1 Like

Proof?

9 positives would be more than actually attend Biden rallies wouldn’t it?

I heard his last event had 8 people. :grin:

3 Likes

That includes the person doing the counting though…so it was actually 7. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good point. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I really think all this stay in lockdown mode in fear forever is going to completely backfire on the Democrats maybe they’ll succeed in getting Trump out of office but they’re going to inherit the most horrible economic mess ever because of it.

If history proves correct the party in charge is going to be the one that’s gets punished so it could be a relative short live two year victory before the next midterms before the opposite wave comes crashing in.

1 Like

Buddy I do want to go outside eventually.

We didn’t make the none-mask wearers pyschos.