8 shot, 1 officer killed, 6 officers and 1 civilian wounded after shooting in

How do you two propose vetting people with no criminal record?

I think it’s rather clear what I said. I don’t know why you guys have such difficulty discerning the English language. If you don’t understand stop embarrassing yourself.

The point was that it was impossible. Jeez - this stuff isn’t tat hard.

1 Like

Yes, it’s clear that you don’t want even law biding people to have guns, lest one day they lose it and shoot someone. You are a paragon of transparency.

No, you misunderstand again. Probably just being obtuse. I can’t dumb it down any more for you. You’ll have to muddle through life like this.

1 Like

Yes it is, so it’s a good thing that WR did not propose doing so. Your criticism was merely a fabrication meant to mock those with whom you fundamentally disagree. You are simply trying too hard to counter points for which you have no rational response.

I understand you perfectly.

No you don’t. And I’m very sorry, but I have no more time to spend with you today. I don’t do circular arguments.

1 Like

You could have fooled me. :wink:

Yes, and I did.

You not only are going in circles, now you are projecting as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I apparently say lots of things I’ve never said here. Sometimes it’s quite enlightening to read the fabrications, usually though it’s just pathetic to see the lengths these people will go to for attention.