79 year old woman going to jail...her crime

This has nothing to do with libs.

2 Likes

So what do you think should be done concerning this woman?

Or the law itself?

Buying your own live trap does not cost much ($30 at Walmart,) and if the drive to the shelter is too much for you, I’m sure there is a pond or creek nearby that is deep enough to bloodlessly and permanently resolve the problem.

Why is this lady feeding feral cat invaders?

4 Likes

Is there a Asian market or Asian restaurant nearby?

Feral rabbits are much more of a nuisance than cats … and they breed like, well uh, rabbits.

The people in that town can change the law or not. I don’t care what they do. You don’t either.

Libs baaa baaa baaaad!

2 Likes

Yeah…need to protect your Oreo’s cookies when they’re around.

Need to get a picture someday…funny as hell. Even starting to get em come to front door now. :grinning:

So what’s your opinion…should old lady be punished for feeding stray kittens?

I just said jail was wrong in that quote, are you confused?

1 Like

Love the party of personal responsibility and small government wanting to lean on agencies to fix problems. :rofl:

1 Like

Then why have the law if you’re not going to enforce it?

Go argue with someone else about the law, my issue is with your ignorance of the problem she is creating.

The town can adjudicate it however it sees fit.

So they should give her immunity…right?

Like they gave Hillary immunity.

You don’t do philosophy? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My ignorance?

My guess most of that cats will die from Feline panleukopenia.

Whatever the town wants to do.

1 Like

Not that I disagree with you Conan…but I have an 83 year old neighbor who feeds the stray cats…and every stray Racoon comes to her house to eat. The racoons and the cats get into fights…i find dead cats in my yard. We’ve seen foxes and possums and other critters there too. It’s kind of a mess, where as if Ya don’t feed them they move on or die. It is like a public nuisance law. For old ladies. On the other side. Why send her to jail. That’s just government over reach.

1 Like

I don’t/won’t feed em out of my hands thou. I can bring the deer right up to me but I won’t allow them to take food from my hands.