70 Republican National Security Officials back Biden

including those nominated by trump to work in his admin…

Doubt anyone asked them to sign it they did it themselves and are representing themselves. Not sure why it’s so hard just for people to just vote the man out of office that’s why we have elections everybody acting like the end of the world will come unless we get rid of a narcissist and replace him with a man in rapid mental decline pushing 80 is ridiculous.

The dude literally 50% of the time doesn’t know what state he’s in giving a speech.

Then it’s all about their hold on power, even though many of them are retired?

Is it possible they are really concerned about our national security just as they state, or are they all lying?

Is the answer to the question yes?

This is completely false.

Everyone is on the wrong and a bad faith actor. Everyone.
Except Trump.
:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

No, they probably are not lying. A globalist bureaucrat probably believes it is best for the world for it to be run by globalist bureaucrats.

I have a name. If you want to know it, I’ll tell you.

They are opinions, not facts.

It will be funny seeing the Trump worshiper tears soon…

1 Like

How do you know they are globalist bureaucrats? Some are career military. I wouldn’t call that a bureaucrat. Where did you find all of their personal political views?

I have already stated that I did not know the motives of each and every one of them. Certainly career military can also be a bureaucrat.
And I did not say they were all globalist bureaucrats, I said that a globalist bureaucrat would likely believe the world is best run by globalist bureaucrats.
I do not know their personal political views, do not care to know their personal political views.
Stop reading more into my statements than is there.
What I can do is read their list of arguments. Some I agree with, some I agree with in part, and others I completely disagree with.

Everyone is wrong except for the guy who probably lies constantly, including to you his supporters, most of the time for no good reason. Just lies and lies and lies. And I’m the crazy one for assuming he’s lying about everything.

2 Likes

Ok 40%

Thats cute, Fyi: EVERYBODY LIES.
The only difference between you (collectively) and Trump are what you lie about and why you lie.

Yes.

Remember 9/11?

After Dems were smarting from losing the election by one supreme court vote and tempers were hot how we as a nation lined up behind Bush and delivered him soaring approval ratings, and congress gave him full support to invade Afg?

That’s what should have happened here, but Trump is incapable of leadership.

Exactly how I feel about Biden. He’s not going to give 2 craps about people like me.

Trump who they know lies often to them.

As the pigs continue to squeal, their noise insures that Trump is…draining the swamp. :sunglasses:

She used to have her own subforum

Fact, Trump is more focused on reelection than leading.

Fact…doing less testing means lower number of cases. Classic sticking head in the sand, in hopes of self preservation. This is NOT LEADERSHIP. George W. Bush continued to lead while running for re election did he not?