70 Republican National Security Officials back Biden

Its about doing what is right…not best.

And being able to stare myself down in the mirror and not look back in dismay.

Those are feelings, not facts.

President Trump acted on the most important issue effecting the unemployed.

You ignore what he does to complain about what he says.

I did not.

If you look at the list of things he has done, it oozes empathy.

OK…I’ll look at it…

70 People who think the Iraqi people deserved what they got support Biden. Yay.

3 Likes

Former? Deepstate obviously. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes…you do…and lately…more often. Just sayin…

You’re on a roll today. :sunglasses:

I’m a bit salty.

what i would like is for these morons to put policy over their personal animous and distaste, and to forget about their bruised ego’s, but that ain’t gonna happen. it is not incumbent on trump to make them remember who they are (or pretended to be).

you mean like bolton who got his little ego bruised when he found out it was the president who sets policy and not him?

1 Like

“I value loyalty above everything else — more than brains, more than drive and more than energy.”

-Donald J. Trump

1 Like

To some, it will be a powerful statement likely to sway some voters.

A powerful statement huh?

The fact that they did it, yes. Three quarters of Americans get their news in soundbytes and do very little actual research. This could be the difference between Trump winning and losing, and there is some money behind it. Many millions will hear about it.

A reckoning is at hand as they say.

The only difference is the difference that can be enforced…or granted.

Like what did it cost? What was the point?

How about the millions spent on the Mueller’s investigation that took years and where the President was framed negatively all during this time by 90% of the media…24/7…who yelled his guilt from the rooftops the entire time. Then…never apologized for jack ■■■■ when the conclusion was; The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.” Yes…millions have been sheoplized but the good news is, they’re easy to recognize. Just listen when they regurgibleet… :sunglasses:

You’re calling these people"pigs"? Why would you do that?